Arena auto-play and cutscene skipping

iSwarky

We all now how painful it is to check your device every 1- 1:30 minutes to see if your campaign ended right? Well this post is gonna put a stop to it (hopefully lol)

Im pretty sure some people wanted auto-play in campaign. I mean its the perfect addition for farming. So i came up with this idea:

There is gonna be a button next to the "start mission" button. Its gonna say "auto-play". When you click it its gonna say 2 things: "do you want to start auto-farming this mission?" And "do you want to skip the cutscenes for this mission?"

If you start the auto-farm its gonna farm by itself and claim the rewards by itself. You wouldn't need to claim the rewards and start the new mission manually. This way you can still farm while eating or whatever you are gonna do. The bot is gonna stop farming when you run out of fuel.

The new "skip the cutscene" button will skip any cutscene except for the "vs" scene when you started a fight with someone. This way you dont need to watch the explosions of broken things, or the bot preparing itself for the battle. I mean cutscenes are a harmless and a great addition but it doesn't do anything when you are farming. 

Im halfway done with the big farming today and i got a lot more to do. It would be so cool if i could watch videos on one device while this device does the job.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

9 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

On march 27 ;-; i didnt had a forum account around that time

Sorry about it though

People tend to do that. Especially new people who are new to the forum.  They don't research old posts. They just post. One of my favorite that new players who come to the forum will most likely post "trade idea topic," thinking they were the first to post it.

9 hours ago, JamAnime said:

People tend to do that. Especially new people who are new to the forum.  They don't research old posts. They just post. One of my favorite that new players who come to the forum will most likely post "trade idea topic," thinking they were the first to post it.

Even if i go to the last page right now it only shows me posts from like 17th of april. But honestly i just started playing this game again so i dont know who posted what at what time. So sorry if i repost someone's post 

9 hours ago, JamAnime said:

And just realized

Man spam really is a commander lmao

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.