- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Go for 1k slots, like Clevername. 😉

Sadly, I am not rich guy. I am just a middle-income American guy with family that managed balancing expenses. Lucky in part because living in my means, I paid off been free of debt, but I do not make much. The money I use here, it is money of bosses and co-workers granting me time to time rewards for my excellent work and I save that for my personal fun not touching my income because it is not mine instead my wife property 🙈

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

Heading towards 900 storage rn.

hmm, maybe. Not sure. Running out of tokens. I have to accumulate tokens, but my kids play the account just a little. days passing without touched. I just farm and make parts. No collecting daily, it is a miss and missing raid all the time.  Getting stuck often in the 25 or 35 tokens. 🙈 I need the 125 steady as before and 7 daily per week. I do not see that in long time. 🥴

How long has it taken you to accumulate all that lol

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Getting ready to open 1006 Premium Packs and maybe to crack open 41 Easter Eggs and maybe to use TITAN coins to get another 75 Premium Packs with a total of 1,122 Premium Packs. 😉

15 hours ago, Rambo said:

How long has it taken you to accumulate all that lol

To be honest I do not know. Sure, what I can say that the eggs are from this year. The titan coins will say from starting day but long ago I used 12k coins. The premium packs I do not know. Sure, has been years from 2021. 

I started as free player back on 10/319 and became top in 5 months as free. My niece that used to live with me, her and I created OKI DOKI to play with her own nephew. There was not a separated play time instead we played together every day until one day she took over in full.  She was for a time OKI DOKI person then because university and first-time job, had no time to play the game and handed over back to me. I was developing other accounts including O.D. FARM original name OKI DOKI FARM. 

Before she handed over our account, she asked me to buy an offer during Tacticsoft administration and were offering few items in the old forum where before, the administrator Sarah used to set some summer sales. As per my niece request, I go the offer but never was developed the weapon remaining there for some time.

After that offer, I decided to get few more. One offer was the Seraph with a repulser, the other general offer was a magma blast that everyone can get and after that offer right away there was same weapon offer in the forum and I got it. Next offer was a Mercy. I developed the Mercy to play as phys hugger for fun and to have a better rank for test. The picture below shows that Mercy. Monkey torso and claw where fortune boxes grants.  

image.png.78b02539ed27c101ccc36a271f3bfd74.png

At some point I decided to get some offers and accumulated 60 premium packs and opened all of them and I got a bunch of good parts plus fortune boxes were giving me a ton of parts. Ton of parts to develop takes time and took some time wot work with some. 

image.png.93dc84ec7db47a16fa46d5e1a2dd0e4b.png

Later I decide to get step by step some offers and accumulated some hundreds and opened like 100 or so and kept saving them. At some point I increased to reach 600 when the new modules started to show up and got them to have 3 of each part. Last year during summertime, my kids' cousins stayed at home, and they opened some hundred packs for their own fun because I was retired, and my kids played the account more often until stopped.

They created a real mess in the account having too many legendary parts to max or to eat not having enough space. Took me a year to fix account. During that period of time, I decided to increase back to 500 but things started to get funny and decided to get the monthly offer of 4k for a year or so and reached 1006 premium packs on reserve. 

So, I will say, it took time starting 2021. 

Because I just farm to make parts, it does takes long time to make parts to L50. Opening packs in a massive way, it does require planning unless is CLEVERNAME with big wallet.  

52 minutes ago, Unforgivable. said:

@OKI DOKI Make it a video please 🔥

I am not youtuber. I have no clue to make one. Make a video of the opening require long hours. Too many to open and set. 

What I can tell that I am preparing things for the opening. According to my calculations, I will get around 900 legendary parts. To transform a part to a myth status, require 5 legends. If we divide 900/5 it will be around 180 myth parts possibilities. Because the game will repeat same parts, it will be impossible to get 180 needed parts. I will say the 63 parts will be in the good to get to max, but I need less than that but will be optimal for the parts I will like to have for fun.  Sure, I will not get them and lucky if get 20 as miracle. 🤣 

Anyway, making a video of this will be very hard. The only can be dome maybe will be a video of the parts granted as short video scrolling down the grants. I will create an independent file for the screen capture like normally I do.