Account Access

Nikos

Question

Hey everyone..I have a question about how easy is for someone to get access in an account with knowing only the username? And if you can change it somehow..Please help me if you know..i really want to avoid that guy who wants to scam it before it is too late..If he gets it,the devs cannot do anything about it..they are not gonna believe me.And btw it would be good if devs make more safety for the account.

12 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Nikos said:

how easy is for someone to get access in an account with knowing only the username?

still, be careful about your account. DON'T EVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO, unless they're your parents or smth. not even siblings... they'll mess with things...

also, you never know when a hacker is stalking you

Spoiler

and... i'm not a hacker... i barely have enough programming knowledge to generate random numbers. no kidding. I just started learning python this summer

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

48 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

still, be careful about your account. DON'T EVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO, unless they're your parents or smth. not even siblings... they'll mess with things...

also, you never know when a hacker is stalking you

Hide contents

and... i'm not a hacker... i barely have enough programming knowledge to generate random numbers. no kidding

True, if I'm not mistaken people can, if they are very good and hacking, find your password with just the username. Though it's very unlikely that it will happen you should be careful.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

34 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

i'm pretty sure SM does not have the "come back later" thing when someone enter the wrong password too many times (or at least, i've never ran into it before)... you get the idea

Even without it guessing the password is pretty much impossible unless you know the person and what they might put for the password.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

14 hours ago, Spam said:

Even without it guessing the password is pretty much impossible unless you know the person and what they might put for the password.

hmm, i was thinking more of generators.... random number generators and random letter generators... and ofc, weird symbols too, for those who have it

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 6/22/2021 at 3:52 PM, Nikos said:

Thank you so much for your help ❤️

I honestly dont know it would work or not but try to use the "change password" section.

Once again i dont know if it will work or not.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

18 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

I honestly dont know it would work or not but try to use the "change password" section.

Once again i dont know if it will work or not.

17 hours ago, eyego said:

the only thing i can think of is reverse engineering. However i feel like the support team is smart enough to not fall for these things

You guys do know that they asked if they can be hacked if someone knows their username.

Stolen from @JamAnime