I’m trying to get my other account back

Stompy Boi

50 minutes ago, Stompy Boi said:

Does anyone know how to contact support?

Im trying to get my older account that I played on android with retuned to me

I’m not trying to sell it, I’m trying to get it back

51 minutes ago, Stompy Boi said:

Does anyone know how to contact support?

Im trying to get my older account that I played on android with retuned to me

I’m not trying to sell it. I’m trying to get it back so I can continue playing. The Gmail connected to it is no longer in use so I’m not sure if I can get it back

If you played on android and linked the same gmail account as another account then you have to delete one of the accounts, so if you made another account with the same gmail, then your not getting it back.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

11 hours ago, Spam said:

If you played on android and linked the same gmail account as another account then you have to delete one of the accounts, so if you made another account with the same gmail, then your not getting it back.

I would suggest, however, that you go to Battle Dawn link if you used a GMail and see if you can reset your password to it, and then log into it via "SM login" then that gmail email and password.  I don't know if it will work, but I'd try it anyways just in case.

I know Alex helps migrate Kongregate accounts.  Maybe he can help migrate GMail accounts to a normal SM login?  Not sure.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I would suggest, however, that you go to Battle Dawn link if you used a GMail and see if you can reset your password to it, and then log into it via "SM login" then that gmail email and password.  I don't know if it will work, but I'd try it anyways just in case.

I know Alex helps migrate Kongregate accounts.  Maybe he can help migrate GMail accounts to a normal SM login?  Not sure.

A Gmail account is the same as a sm account, the only thing is it uses gmail for the email to register. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime