Zarkares...

Redskullhead49

24 minutes ago, Redskullhead49 said:

Sorry Zark... Your just not good enough... This Bulldozer chin looking torso looks better... But is it good to replace? Fractured Heat armor (Mythical) replace with Zarkares? I think its good.. For me its a fair replacement 

Super Mechs_2021-05-01-06-14-25.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-05-01-06-14-30.jpg

If you use one of the monkeys then it will be too heavy, so rn keep zarkares

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, Redskullhead49 said:

Sorry Zark... Your just not good enough... This Bulldozer chin looking torso looks better... But is it good to replace? Fractured Heat armor (Mythical) replace with Zarkares? I think its good.. For me its a fair replacement 

Max Fractured Heat Armor before thinking about replacing Zarkares since if you do it now, you'll lose a substantial amount of stats for an HP boost that isn't worth the stat loss.

Also, you could remove Desolation or Flaming Scope in order to make enough space for FHA's weight (it's 8kg heavier than Zarkares, so it doesn't take much to make room for the weight increase).

But yes, FHA is a better torso than Zarkares.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

8 hours ago, Redskullhead49 said:

Don't and look at your weight if you want to replace it

And ye, monkey is better

Hcaptcha scam