Legendary Portal

JamAnime

Legendary Portal  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Legendary Portal be added or not

• Heck yea
    • No

I looked if this idea was already thought out, yet couldn't find it. So here is the idea.

Now that SuperMechs is not really creating new weapons at the moment, the alternative idea is to create a Legendary Portal.  Basically the drop rates to get a Legendary will be better.  Just maybe once a month or twice a month, like every two weeks.  Just like a new item portal, except now it is Legendary portal.  Items that already exist. (Forgive me if someone else posted this idea)

46 minutes ago, Spam said:

✅🤔🟨💹🐝❓

Wut are you saying speak words

50 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I looked if this idea was already thought out, yet couldn't find it. So here is the idea.

Now that SuperMechs is not really creating new weapons at the moment, the alternative idea is to create a Legendary Portal.  Basically the drop rates to get a Legendary will be better.  Just maybe once a month or twice a month, like every two weeks.  Just like a new item portal, except now it is Legendary portal.  Items that already exist. (Forgive me if someone else posted this idea)

How about a garrented legendary on each stage meaning 3 legendaries if completed and the harder the level the better the legendarie the easy level gives epic legendary the hard gives epic legendary with chance of legendary mythic and the insane gives garrented legendary mythic like falcon :))

6 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

How about a garrented legendary on each stage meaning 3 legendaries if completed and the harder the level the better the legendarie the easy level gives epic legendary the hard gives epic legendary with chance of legendary mythic and the insane gives garrented legendary mythic like falcon :))

Lol, that would mess up the way that the game works. At the very most have a guaranteed legendary for beating insane mode only. Even then, just a little increase in legendary drops is perfectly fine

23 hours ago, HeIIfire said:

Lol, that would mess up the way that the game works. At the very most have a guaranteed legendary for beating insane mode only. Even then, just a little increase in legendary drops is perfectly fine

🏆

Spoiler

thanks

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

12 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Maybe. 🤔