Jump to content

Legendary Portal


JamAnime
 Share

Legendary Portal  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Legendary Portal be added or not

    • Heck yea
    • No
      0


Recommended Posts

I looked if this idea was already thought out, yet couldn't find it. So here is the idea.

 

Now that SuperMechs is not really creating new weapons at the moment, the alternative idea is to create a Legendary Portal.  Basically the drop rates to get a Legendary will be better.  Just maybe once a month or twice a month, like every two weeks.  Just like a new item portal, except now it is Legendary portal.  Items that already exist. (Forgive me if someone else posted this idea)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Spam said:

✅🤔🟨💹🐝❓

Wut are you saying speak words

50 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I looked if this idea was already thought out, yet couldn't find it. So here is the idea.

 

Now that SuperMechs is not really creating new weapons at the moment, the alternative idea is to create a Legendary Portal.  Basically the drop rates to get a Legendary will be better.  Just maybe once a month or twice a month, like every two weeks.  Just like a new item portal, except now it is Legendary portal.  Items that already exist. (Forgive me if someone else posted this idea)

How about a garrented legendary on each stage meaning 3 legendaries if completed and the harder the level the better the legendarie the easy level gives epic legendary the hard gives epic legendary with chance of legendary mythic and the insane gives garrented legendary mythic like falcon :))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

How about a garrented legendary on each stage meaning 3 legendaries if completed and the harder the level the better the legendarie the easy level gives epic legendary the hard gives epic legendary with chance of legendary mythic and the insane gives garrented legendary mythic like falcon :))

Lol, that would mess up the way that the game works. At the very most have a guaranteed legendary for beating insane mode only. Even then, just a little increase in legendary drops is perfectly fine

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, HeIIfire said:

Lol, that would mess up the way that the game works. At the very most have a guaranteed legendary for beating insane mode only. Even then, just a little increase in legendary drops is perfectly fine

🏆

Spoiler

thanks

 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JamAnime said:

I looked if this idea was already thought out, yet couldn't find it. So here is the idea.

 

Now that SuperMechs is not really creating new weapons at the moment, the alternative idea is to create a Legendary Portal.  Basically the drop rates to get a Legendary will be better.  Just maybe once a month or twice a month, like every two weeks.  Just like a new item portal, except now it is Legendary portal.  Items that already exist. (Forgive me if someone else posted this idea)

Maybe. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Activity

    1. 1

      Free premium box

    2. 0

      the

    3. 165

      🔥Burning Champions Tournament 🔥

    4. 1

      Free premium box

    5. 7

      Is archimonde worth upgrading?

    6. 0

      Drone Concept: Plasfinma (unfinished)

×
×
  • Create New...