I Have a very important question

Lord Sunrise

14 minutes ago, Jajcyn420 said:

Mengapa? Apa yang terjadi? (Saya bukan eterio, saya hanya penasaran)

READ THIS STORY UNTIL END I am doing an arena war and I got an enemy and I said the mechs was good and he gave me the other account (I don't know the nickname of the person who gave the account) and I logged in with that account (I didn't mean to do disrespectful) how many hours after that I logged back into super mechs and I saw the damage to the account (I don't know it was a crash or he deleted the account or also he played the account back) I tried to delete super mechs and reinstall it but when logged in and logged in again which came out instead my old account ??????? I know using someone else's account is impolite but why could this happen (eterio is the account nickname he gave not the nickname of the person who gave it) so maybe he knows because it's his account and I can get information

This is what he said:

READ THIS STORY UNTIL END I am doing an arena war and I got an enemy and I said the mechs was good and he gave me the other account (I don't know the nickname of the person who gave the account) and I logged in with that account (I didn't mean to do disrespectful) how many hours after that I logged back into super mechs and I saw the damage to the account (I don't know it was a crash or he deleted the account or also he played the account back) I tried to delete super mechs and reinstall it but when logged in and logged in again which came out instead my old account ??????? I know using someone else's account is impolite but why could this happen (eterio is the account nickname he gave not the nickname of the person who gave it) so maybe he knows because it's his account and I can get information.

Also next time put this in questions.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

6 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Gim ini memberi tahu Anda di arena obrolan BUKAN  memberi siapa pun nama pengguna dan / atau kata sandi akun Anda.

Tidak ada jumlah pemrograman game yang dapat menghentikan Anda membuat keputusan buruk ini.

Tolong jangan lakukan itu lagi.

ok i am so sorry

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Lord Sunrise said:

i am found a he e-mail but i am try to send massage to him and e-mail say this e-mail is can't find

The it's the wrong e-mail

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime