Can someone get scammed by a screenshot?

Nikos

Question

Hello everyone! Today i was wondering if my account is safe.I dont know what info should be safe too, except for username and password or ID.Can really someone scam me by sending a screenshot to devs from just my workshop or while fighting?(The scammer can get screenshots like these while im streaming with shareplay mode,or he/she can get it from me).Write me in comments what you know about account's safety!

Edited by Nikos
Falses (see edit history)

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Nikos said:

Hello everyone! Today i was wondering if my account is safe.I dont know what info should be safe too, except for username and password or ID.Can really someone scam me by sending a screenshot to devs from just my workshop or while fighting?(The scammer can get screenshots like these while im streaming with shareplay mode,or he/she can get it from me).Write me in comments what you know about account's safety!

No you can't get your account stolen this way otherwise every sm youtuber wouldn't have an account  

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

31 minutes ago, Nikos said:

Wut are scared off dif some scam you?