New item, 2 knock back top weapon

firewater789

This item was heavily inspired by a legacy item that did 2 knock back. Stats of the item:

weight: 42kg

electric damage: 150-300

energy damage: 120

regen damage: 18

knockback: 2

range: 4-8

heat cost: 0

en cost: 31

(these stats are with arena buff, they could change after posting this)

This item should only come in en version since en needs help at this time. This item is to mainly counter the heat hugger meta, i made a mech with the item below (replace vandal with the item) this item will help to keep your enemy at a far distance and still be able to do damage to them. The design is below to on how it should look. i hope this item can get added since it was one of my favorite items from legacy. i am yet to decide on the rarity if it should be e-m or l-m.

(this is my second post so i might have did something wrong xD) 

Screenshot 2021-03-22 214916.png

Screenshot 2021-03-22 215118.png

So you basically wanted a energy version of a Vandal, but with higher damage, 2 knockbacks, and a much bigger range, not to mention that you did state anything about uses, i'll just assume that it have infinite uses. 

hmm, honestly, i think it might be pretty good.... maybe a little OP, so i'd probably cut some of the regen damage, and energy damage, and maybe cut the electric damage by 50 or so. 

And maybe, on top of that, if it still seems a little op, maybe cut it to 2 uses and make it L-M. 

In general, its a bit too op and probably a bad idea......

Edited by Aftokrator_SM (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 3/23/2021 at 3:03 AM, firewater789 said:

This item was heavily inspired by a legacy item that did 2 knock back. Stats of the item:

weight: 42kg

electric damage: 150-300

energy damage: 120

regen damage: 18

knockback: 2

range: 4-8

heat cost: 0

en cost: 31

(these stats are with arena buff, they could change after posting this)

This item should only come in en version since en needs help at this time. This item is to mainly counter the heat hugger meta, i made a mech with the item below (replace vandal with the item) this item will help to keep your enemy at a far distance and still be able to do damage to them. The design is below to on how it should look. i hope this item can get added since it was one of my favorite items from legacy. i am yet to decide on the rarity if it should be e-m or l-m.

(this is my second post so i might have did something wrong xD) 

Screenshot 2021-03-22 214916.png

Screenshot 2021-03-22 215118.png

apocolypse moment?

(is a weapon from legacy)

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout