Global chat

SC2A

41 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Yeah just don't care about it

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Screenshot_20210316_131223.jpg

Replay code C3E4A

You ironically don't have any backfire items... Which is somewhat rare in rank 10 matchups because either side will likely have at least one backfire item that's likely gonna be a drone.

I'm rank 9/8 and I use three backfire items on my 2v2 lineup... Backstabbing Protector, Overcharged Rocket Battery, and Selfish Protector. (First two items are on my heat mech and the third item is on my physical.)

... Yes, backfire items are both powerful and really popular in arena.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

You ironically don't have any backfire items... Which is somewhat rare in rank 10 matchups because either side will likely have at least one backfire item that's likely gonna be a drone.

I'm rank 9/8 and I use three backfire items on my 2v2 lineup... Backstabbing Protector, Overcharged Rocket Battery, and Selfish Protector. (First two items are on my heat mech and the third item is on my physical.)

Bruh how much up u got?

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I have 3 backfire items actually check the replay and look at my 2nd mech 

A backfire item in my 3rd mech,too

Why you guys don't look it, Im 100% lose :v

Hcaptcha scam

2 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

I have 3 backfire items actually check the replay and look at my 2nd mech 

I... Only counted 1 backfire item. The Overcharged Rocket Battery on your second build.

29 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Why you guys don't look it, Im 100% lose :v

I guess the replay was set in your opponent's perspective when the code was made.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.