Anyone like this horrifying legacy inspired build I made?

Melanös

Fair enough.

1049626880_Screenshot2021-02-27at10_46_35PM.thumb.png.fca94d68f7ac3a7af218f7a298deb18b.png

Note: I should have mentioned that the build in the image is supposed to be made of the legacy versions of the items above.

Also, the Quad Cores represent the all-round heat/energy stat dual mods of legacy.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, Melanös said:

A fan of antares I see

50 damage may be bad now but rumors have been told that it was the supreme physical drone of legacy times.

... Not the Repair Drone, no one talks about that thing.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, Melanös said:

I was always partial to bullet shark

Ah yes, the flying sea creature that looked a bit too square despite the fact that it had a rounded head. Although, I wonder if anyone still remembers One Shot, One Kill (I recall it being a variant of Flying (or Floating) Chaingun but I could be way off).

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Ah yes, the flying sea creature that looked a bit too square despite the fact that it had a rounded head. Although, I wonder if anyone still remembers One Shot, One Kill (I recall it being a variant of Flying (or Floating) Chaingun but I could be way off).

One shot one kill had a bit of an ironic name, given that it definitely wasn't one shot

I used this builds on one of my accounts 

Screenshot_20210228-120639_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Melanös said:

One shot one kill had a bit of an ironic name, given that it definitely wasn't one shot

One shot took 15 bullets, so you could say it was "15 Bullet Shot, One Kill" or something like that.

4 minutes ago, Melanös said:

This was the first build that got me to rank 1, I only had 1 devastation swarm at the time, so I used a rare item that wasn't bad, and looked similar. Good old hellfire supplied the bullets for the drone

Screenshot_20210228-120930_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, this is what I left legacy with after the account breach that happened to me and the spare box opening that I did in order to try and save my account.

Note:

Selfish Protector = One Shot

Sacrifice Cannon = Railgun

Desert Snake = Heat Orb Cannon

Mighty Cannon = Advanced Physical Orb Cannon

Naga = Galaxius Model A

Legs = None

Mods = Can't remember

1646758611_Screenshot2021-02-27at11_16_49PM.thumb.png.78646c6195adf594639a94f5ff08647f.png

how about the good old call of lightning strategy, with naga as galaxus model c, dynamic stompers as tappings, hysteria as super nova mark 1, brightroar as call of lightning, snack as evil spark, and advanced repulser as back blow

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.01.48 PM.png

or this similar build, with sith as ultraspade, stormweaver as yoshimo blade and sparked runners as surf board.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.06.11 PM.png

or this ultra high hp push mech, brutality as godmode, lightning supporters as cannon feet, seraphblade as mass deflector, rusty heat blaster as firewall, ejection blast as saurus rifle, and void as evil rock

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.12.51 PM.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...