Hello, I'm Ultra Chaos

Turtle

First one was very meh, kinda simple imo. Although you could change your account password from there, which was neat I suppose.

I think second one was easy to use, and easy to learn for new users. Although then started the toxicity, so towards the end it was just frustrating. 

This one is, imo, going to be good. Still sort of learning, haven't had the time to actually look around yet, I've had work the last two days, so I only had to time to make an account and figure out the messages. Now I'm home so might mess with it some more and see what I can figure out. 

All in all, first one was probably the worst, but it was definitely old and outdated when it ended. Second one was a good site, but just sort of user ruining experience. I think this one has good potential, and I really believe that this forum is a good start for Gato, and me, because I'll be a good boy on this one. 

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to give me your thoughtful opinions. I found it very insightful.

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

First one was very meh, kinda simple imo.

I only glanced at the 1st forum, but I thought the same. It looks simple and easy to use.

I think second one was easy to use, and easy to learn for new users.

Definitely, I felt the 2nd forum is more intuitive to use. It’s like I can close my eyes and still use it with no problems. I exaggerate, but you get my point.

Still sort of learning

Now I'm home so might mess with it some more and see what I can figure out. 

Yes, I saw many people mentioned there’s a learning curve for this forum. I’m still trying to figure it out as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found it interesting your opinions I quoted mirror my thoughts as well.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Hyakkimaru said:

New forum beef not permitted

Thanks, im not going to. How are you good sir

5 minutes ago, rc said:

Yes, I saw many people mentioned there’s a learning curve for this forum

Im probably not helping myself by being on my phone and trying to learn there when ill be on a computer a decent amount of the time 

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

• 1 year later...