Which item is the best to make mythical?

LittleFox

Question

I have got a long range physical drone lately, so i plan to make rock recoiler and sacrifice cannon legendary in order to make them mythical later.

i wanted help to know which item i should make in your opinion. these are my usual mechs:

image.thumb.png.af652111ad6ef2de8c0ce2c94e8aea9c.png

sometimes my eng mech has different weapons and my physical mech has claw. heat mech has heat hammer and heat bomb too.

this is my inv.

image.png.2db4611518752eb2099b7e4ae716fd46.png

image.png.1a2bc55c671fa82ae3883233811001e2.png

image.png.92024dfafa8f8fb8b2d1dfca074f5cb4.png

image.png.af689ad1ace3658cb3e74a093f426121.png

Thanks

18 answers to this question

Just now, RaymondL1747 said:

1. platium plat

2. hardened plat vest

3. selfish protector

4. mods

5. any thing else

About the physical drone, isn't it better not to make selfish protector mythical but to make solar torch mythical when i will have my rock recoiler and my sacrifice canon at higher level? Isn't hardened platinum vest bad? i kept it because it is an L-M and will maybe get buffed one day. ok i'll make my second plate mythic probably

The thing that happens is that each time i want to upgrade my modules there is a good item coming and making me mythical it before, i have been cursed lol

Just now, epicspeedster said:

show mechs

and also really nice inv, 3 max prot, your pretty much set for LM res

i had a mighty protector but unfortunately not anymore. i mean i don't really have mechs, i change them every time i connect to try something

i'll make mechs then

23 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

show mechs

and also really nice inv, 3 max prot, your pretty much set for LM res

Okay made them i guess i'll try this, so? 

image.png.4d6d302525c4d65d01a73c50afad03b4.pngimage.png.6ed5bda081d2bf18b9cf09817f764462.pngimage.png.5dc70dbbb3dde52870980a223ab90602.pngimage.png.34867c58cb0bdd5ff6b84873e2e36d00.pngimage.png.438f20226323a4e25ab4710ac6cd676a.pngimage.png.dc600402a8d40c4a284ee6c59ae20abd.png

Honestly, you need better cooling on ur first, so I would recommend making the heat mods myth, and maybe replacing one cap booster with a cooling booster but thats your decision

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

5 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

Honestly, you need better cooling on ur first, so I would recommend making the heat mods myth, and maybe replacing one cap booster with a cooling booster but thats your decision

I said that everyday i try different builds

On 2/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, LittleFox said:

I have got a long range physical drone lately, so i plan to make rock recoiler and sacrifice cannon legendary in order to make them mythical later.

i wanted help to know which item i should make in your opinion. these are my usual mechs:

sometimes my eng mech has different weapons and my physical mech has claw. heat mech has heat hammer and heat bomb too.

this is my inv.

Thanks

Something on this list:

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

This is a PRELIM output of a model I'm working on. Note that is 100% based on raw stats (only divine stats, no arena boost, no adjustments for factoring resist > hp). It's not 100% accurate, but it's definitely in the ballpark.

Only have made it for Torsos/Mods currently. If you're p2w, aim for the L-M stuff, if you're newer player/f2p only, do most efficient E-M/R-M/C-M where you can't do L-M.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 6.44.07 PM.png

P.S. When I feel confident enough about the model for other items, I can release some of that later, if there's enough demand for it.

Edited by CleverName (see edit history)

4 hours ago, CleverName said:

This is a PRELIM output of a model I'm working on. Note that is 100% based on raw stats (only divine stats, no arena boost, no adjustments for factoring resist > hp). It's not 100% accurate, but it's definitely in the ballpark.

Only have made it for Torsos/Mods currently. If you're p2w, aim for the L-M stuff, if you're newer player/f2p only, do most efficient E-M/R-M/C-M where you can't do L-M.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 6.44.07 PM.png

P.S. When I feel confident enough about the model for other items, I can release some of that later, if there's enough demand for it.

what if someone is f2p but gets all the items for a p2w build?