Rate my phys mech from 1 to 10

Androphonia

Just now, Tirreggregars said:

Show modules, anyways 7, axe is bad, 2 nightfalls r unnecessary and range 6 is weak, as well as ranges 7,8,9.

its a nightfall and a terror cry, dont say remove terror cry because that defeats the purpose of my mech

backbreaker for range control, the old scope phys meta was weak at range 6 because of the night eagle

also why is axe bad

im swear people are biased towards recoilers when an axe and a terror cry works just as well

let me guess "yes but you need res drain res drainnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

I polish rocks

Oh sorry I assumed double nightfall, my bad. Because its damage is meh, it deals no resistance drain, has only 1 range, only moves the opponent, and the regen and cooling damage are irrelevant. Its just worse than a recoiler. Anyways, look at invicktus builds, he plays terrorcry night eagle, mimic his or smth, and change the fu*kin legs

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Just now, Tirreggregars said:

Oh sorry I assumed double nightfall, my bad. Because its damage is meh, it deals no resistance drain, has only 1 range, only moves the opponent, and the regen and cooling damage are irrelevant. Its just worse than a recoiler. Anyways, look at invicktus builds, he plays terrorcry night eagle, mimic his or smth, and change the fu*kin legs

I like iron boots tho

cheap, good, shows your boomer status

I know I'm a boomer in sm but I got those legs  2 days after I started playing reloaded

I polish rocks

5 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

I like iron boots tho

cheap, good, shows your boomer status

I know I'm a boomer in sm but I got those legs  2 days after I started playing reloaded

Yea, they're shit doe, liek compared to sotne feet

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout