It's been a week

OppaiQue

So before anything else, I've already posted this on Reddit and im just gonna copy paste it

Around a week of playing with average of 1 hour a day, logging in for a some minutes and then out after. Making huge mistakes like max purple a void and legs and max legend a battery armor sigh now I'm still in the process of upping my nightmare. Got 2 legend pieces in the fortune box despite dropping more than once a day while grinding od8 challenge (sad) and probably why im still low level despite playing a week since i dont have much time to grind so i go for the fastest just to empty the fuel. Takes me more than a minute to clear so thats 7-8 minutes max when my fuel is full (for now). My base is kinda low leveled i think doe since i started focusing on upgrading it late. And only started on the 3rd or 4th day. This has been my only game since i read manhwa/manhua/manga most of my free time and i really enjoy it since i used to play it in senior years. Some tips of what to do first and tips on builds too. Would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20240227-194200.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194200.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194129.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194133.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194137.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194141.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194145.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194521.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194530.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-194934.jpg

33 minutes ago, Raul said:

Pretty decent progress, wouldn't upgrade that torso though

The battery armor? Yeah, that was a mistake along with the void. Imma just keep it for now and upgrade my nightmare. Maybe i could myth it then make it fodder to make a divine

Welcome to the game. 👍

There are people can help sometimes. The forum it is not as used to be with many players supporting each other's. 

As free player, you will require to grind for gold every day 7 days a week and that it is totally real specially till reach Level 250. 

Mistakes, everyone makes mistakes. Just talking about your comment. Do not level up passing L40 more the battery and reserve that one as second when play for 2v2 as temp torso later on without transform till get better torso. 

Focus on your Nightmare that it is a good option to start, and it is easy for free at common and rare option to be acquired farming. 

Your legs are good and can be maxed but balance power with modules but if go for power it is ok to do so having in mind that power increase it is equivalent to consummation of modules and HP depending on weapons attributes. 

Let see.

1- Do not spend tokens trying to pass a campaign stage. IF cannot be beaten on first round, hold back and preserve fuel for a lower stage till get stronger. 

2- Use parts that are set to move to DIVINE STATUS.  Not all start at the same state or possess the same full status rank to start. 

Some start in gray, some in blue, some in purple, some in gold and some in orange. 

From gray to gold, it is normal for the game, but orange will be a sale. 

Some start at gray and stay in blue, some start in gray and stay in purple, some start in gray and stay in gold and some start in gray and can go to white. The same principle apply for one status above having some rare starting as blue but stay in purple, some start in blue and can go to white or not. The same apply to Epic purple and can move to white or just gold or orange not white. 

Parts that can be transformed to divine are those that can reach white color. 

This is meat to level up parts. image.thumb.png.ee182e045213a0a453c8c46464bd4309.png

This is a torso that started as gray but can reach divine status

image.thumb.png.d8628be635a39e78572b31e6b47450d4.png

To divine a weapon or torso or legs or modules etc, it will require specific RELICS for the lower status presented in the circles. The lowest color, it will be the relic type to be use. 

image.thumb.png.375634e4ae2961055f36b5ac060d9247.png

image.thumb.png.b992c5e674a5bd394a4b87ede364b247.png

image.thumb.png.51e2b3ec6223de61977fbb818061e910.png

image.thumb.png.3827f4462f9be1d460962a40034bcba2.png

Some won't be able to be divined. To get the relics, that happen one time per week if luck according to your rank box possibilities and playing in a clan that fight WAR then will be the second possibility in a week to get them if luck. 

3- As beginner, please do not be in shame and call your mech trash. We started like that and took time and dedication even years to be honest. Take pride of your time dedicated and forget about bad mouths around. Focus on your progress. 

4- As the game part granted as base in luck percentage, you may or not get a decent part fast or will take very long. Your nerves will get in your way getting frustrated. 🤡 Just have fun. Trust me on that. 

5- Based in luck, what we call trash or meat parts depending on the account progress, all parts do have a function to the progress. Will discuss ahead this topic. 

6- BASE

1- AD advance HQ till can get the 4 MINES that produce gold and max them. 

a- Do not advance more than L2 the factories. That it is good enough to simulate silver accounts that the people talk about and have to remember that making parts cost gold and require to be a real grinder for gold. 

b- players will talk about to L15 for power kits, don't do that for now. You do not have gold and that is no logic. Go for gold provider and are the mines and you need that more than L15. The L15 is when you are more developed. Build the 4 gold mines and level them up. Forget factories and HQ advancement. 

image.png.c98f42ee2ece336790ba97fae9505c75.png

7- Try to complete the Achievements quests. Read carefully and look for those you can accomplish fast to get extra TOKENS. image.thumb.png.50f881a00768e43c40d5ae211ba63529.png

8- At arena shop, all depend on your personal desire to play. No matter what everyone says, it is choice. Sure, people advice with logic to focus on shields and caps according to your type of mech to be develop as first option but that change often when start and will require at least to push to L4 some of them and later to focus on those to advance just to cover the spectrum of enhancement to work on. You can ask about it, but I will tell what my priority was starting. 

I enhanced first FUEL attributes because I knew I will become a real grinder best in class in the game and keep it my words and still a real good one. The reason of this was simple, gold and account level up. With more fuel and faster regeneration, I will grind more, and the account will level up faster and gold will growth faster. No rocket science. If I take loses in pvp who cares, gold and extras will come handy better, and I was right. Sure, if you want to be more stable in combat, you need then the shields and that max 350 that it is HP and heat, phys or energy attributes according to your mech. The 350 it is extra 350 in HP. That means, if the part at divine status torso and leg is 1000, then you eill have with your account advancement 1350 and can be better at pvp fights. 

image.png.4bf0f9c0882c1e5b44df1cd0e2db0b58.png

9- Weapons normally work as an orchestra The type of weapon and attributes, should be combined, Sure, starting we use mix parts and not the best combinations, but it is nature of game progress. It is not bad in reality for starting and parts available. 

image.png.f933702bc8c93ca682ebd40b087ac7df.png

10- The picture with the current torso, you have too much weight in use with top weapon. You need to remove that and use modules to work. I am showing an idea with my modules. Sorry, I do not have now the lower-class modules around, but the weight will be the same except 5 weights less in my account with nightmare. Sure, things will change fast when starting and can keep asking. 

image.thumb.png.e020e6be983e9bd21966499592cb5037.png

image.thumb.png.bcb0ac7606fccb0a57e958f231d7d94b.png

image.thumb.png.616295ad70b1eab44d4cff4ddd408cc5.png

Max those similar parts in your account as presented as idea but need to max them even won't be enough for now but can help you out now in some way. image.png.46bdbed7a4c549d76b73ac48300644f3.png

a- do not enhance the teleporter. Because you are limited in energy resources, as you advance the weapon it will eat more from your reserve to be use. Keep it for the function only for now just to scape or attack with the weapons. 

b- you need shield. I use the shield of 3 because even you have phys and will grant a bit more, the other is energy no heat. Normally will have more phys and heat players against you plus need space for heat and energy support. Sure, it can change but just tips. No worry about the current weight illustration, later can get another suitable weapon or module to make more room or use current room weight wise. 

11- Understanding attributes, it is important.  Let's check a simple example. 

a- Heat recoil the word it is clear, will recoil and will heat the opponent.

1- When use recoil, it will push the opponent 1 step but also will pushback your mech one step. That it is true when some space not close to game arena wall then it will push you back alone. careful to use weapon at front against opponents at wall. 

a- using the weapon will generate heat. as heat cost. That means, the weapon will help to overheat the opponent but also will generate heat on your mech using it. No just will create heat on your mech, but if the attacker is a heat mech, then will create more heat and can overheat you reason of modules presented to you as idea with nightmare. 

b- When use the weapon against the other player, it can break 10 on enemy shield. So, it is a weapon that can be use not just to heat up enemy but also to break shield and penetrate faster to attack the HP. That mean, you can make a combo of shield breakers parts or look to overheat parts. It is important to understand that when make a build. 

c- You need energy to operate the weapon. No energy, you are screw if too far and can't use legs. 

d- only can be use 3 times. you need ti be smart to save attacks for best choices at combat or will lose them and lose the fight. 

e- the damage f what can do at opponent heat. The combo will amplify that. 

So, observe well the parts to combine them. No worry if at the beginning can't do such thing, just think careful with your current limitations. 

image.thumb.png.43a761b50616d8fe1fc95cbb94355511.png

12- Basic to advance is to farm 4 times a day full cap. One time a day will be hate and love. Be real that will take very long to progress farming and to do so, you need to be consistent if you rush to become a pro. If is for entertainment time to time. all is fine. 

13- Fuel days are a must to do as many ful cap can get. Gold days it is a must to do at least 4 times. XP days, those days help to advance your account level and get extra space in the garage, more fuel cap and few extra premium weapons that are important specially for free to play players. 

Hope this help a bit. Good luck and stay around blogging time to time with the forum peers. 

On 3/6/2024 at 2:03 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Welcome to the game. 👍

There are people can help sometimes. The forum it is not as used to be with many players supporting each other's. 

As free player, you will require to grind for gold every day 7 days a week and that it is totally real specially till reach Level 250. 

Mistakes, everyone makes mistakes. Just talking about your comment. Do not level up passing L40 more the battery and reserve that one as second when play for 2v2 as temp torso later on without transform till get better torso. 

Focus on your Nightmare that it is a good option to start, and it is easy for free at common and rare option to be acquired farming. 

Your legs are good and can be maxed but balance power with modules but if go for power it is ok to do so having in mind that power increase it is equivalent to consummation of modules and HP depending on weapons attributes. 

Let see.

1- Do not spend tokens trying to pass a campaign stage. IF cannot be beaten on first round, hold back and preserve fuel for a lower stage till get stronger. 

2- Use parts that are set to move to DIVINE STATUS.  Not all start at the same state or possess the same full status rank to start. 

Some start in gray, some in blue, some in purple, some in gold and some in orange. 

From gray to gold, it is normal for the game, but orange will be a sale. 

Some start at gray and stay in blue, some start in gray and stay in purple, some start in gray and stay in gold and some start in gray and can go to white. The same principle apply for one status above having some rare starting as blue but stay in purple, some start in blue and can go to white or not. The same apply to Epic purple and can move to white or just gold or orange not white. 

Parts that can be transformed to divine are those that can reach white color. 

This is meat to level up parts. image.thumb.png.ee182e045213a0a453c8c46464bd4309.png

This is a torso that started as gray but can reach divine status

image.thumb.png.d8628be635a39e78572b31e6b47450d4.png

To divine a weapon or torso or legs or modules etc, it will require specific RELICS for the lower status presented in the circles. The lowest color, it will be the relic type to be use. 

image.thumb.png.375634e4ae2961055f36b5ac060d9247.png

image.thumb.png.b992c5e674a5bd394a4b87ede364b247.png

image.thumb.png.51e2b3ec6223de61977fbb818061e910.png

image.thumb.png.3827f4462f9be1d460962a40034bcba2.png

Some won't be able to be divined. To get the relics, that happen one time per week if luck according to your rank box possibilities and playing in a clan that fight WAR then will be the second possibility in a week to get them if luck. 

3- As beginner, please do not be in shame and call your mech trash. We started like that and took time and dedication even years to be honest. Take pride of your time dedicated and forget about bad mouths around. Focus on your progress. 

4- As the game part granted as base in luck percentage, you may or not get a decent part fast or will take very long. Your nerves will get in your way getting frustrated. 🤡 Just have fun. Trust me on that. 

5- Based in luck, what we call trash or meat parts depending on the account progress, all parts do have a function to the progress. Will discuss ahead this topic. 

6- BASE

1- AD advance HQ till can get the 4 MINES that produce gold and max them. 

a- Do not advance more than L2 the factories. That it is good enough to simulate silver accounts that the people talk about and have to remember that making parts cost gold and require to be a real grinder for gold. 

b- players will talk about to L15 for power kits, don't do that for now. You do not have gold and that is no logic. Go for gold provider and are the mines and you need that more than L15. The L15 is when you are more developed. Build the 4 gold mines and level them up. Forget factories and HQ advancement. 

image.png.c98f42ee2ece336790ba97fae9505c75.png

7- Try to complete the Achievements quests. Read carefully and look for those you can accomplish fast to get extra TOKENS. image.thumb.png.50f881a00768e43c40d5ae211ba63529.png

8- At arena shop, all depend on your personal desire to play. No matter what everyone says, it is choice. Sure, people advice with logic to focus on shields and caps according to your type of mech to be develop as first option but that change often when start and will require at least to push to L4 some of them and later to focus on those to advance just to cover the spectrum of enhancement to work on. You can ask about it, but I will tell what my priority was starting. 

I enhanced first FUEL attributes because I knew I will become a real grinder best in class in the game and keep it my words and still a real good one. The reason of this was simple, gold and account level up. With more fuel and faster regeneration, I will grind more, and the account will level up faster and gold will growth faster. No rocket science. If I take loses in pvp who cares, gold and extras will come handy better, and I was right. Sure, if you want to be more stable in combat, you need then the shields and that max 350 that it is HP and heat, phys or energy attributes according to your mech. The 350 it is extra 350 in HP. That means, if the part at divine status torso and leg is 1000, then you eill have with your account advancement 1350 and can be better at pvp fights. 

image.png.4bf0f9c0882c1e5b44df1cd0e2db0b58.png

9- Weapons normally work as an orchestra The type of weapon and attributes, should be combined, Sure, starting we use mix parts and not the best combinations, but it is nature of game progress. It is not bad in reality for starting and parts available. 

image.png.f933702bc8c93ca682ebd40b087ac7df.png

10- The picture with the current torso, you have too much weight in use with top weapon. You need to remove that and use modules to work. I am showing an idea with my modules. Sorry, I do not have now the lower-class modules around, but the weight will be the same except 5 weights less in my account with nightmare. Sure, things will change fast when starting and can keep asking. 

image.thumb.png.e020e6be983e9bd21966499592cb5037.png

image.thumb.png.bcb0ac7606fccb0a57e958f231d7d94b.png

image.thumb.png.616295ad70b1eab44d4cff4ddd408cc5.png

Max those similar parts in your account as presented as idea but need to max them even won't be enough for now but can help you out now in some way. image.png.46bdbed7a4c549d76b73ac48300644f3.png

a- do not enhance the teleporter. Because you are limited in energy resources, as you advance the weapon it will eat more from your reserve to be use. Keep it for the function only for now just to scape or attack with the weapons. 

b- you need shield. I use the shield of 3 because even you have phys and will grant a bit more, the other is energy no heat. Normally will have more phys and heat players against you plus need space for heat and energy support. Sure, it can change but just tips. No worry about the current weight illustration, later can get another suitable weapon or module to make more room or use current room weight wise. 

11- Understanding attributes, it is important.  Let's check a simple example. 

a- Heat recoil the word it is clear, will recoil and will heat the opponent.

1- When use recoil, it will push the opponent 1 step but also will pushback your mech one step. That it is true when some space not close to game arena wall then it will push you back alone. careful to use weapon at front against opponents at wall. 

a- using the weapon will generate heat. as heat cost. That means, the weapon will help to overheat the opponent but also will generate heat on your mech using it. No just will create heat on your mech, but if the attacker is a heat mech, then will create more heat and can overheat you reason of modules presented to you as idea with nightmare. 

b- When use the weapon against the other player, it can break 10 on enemy shield. So, it is a weapon that can be use not just to heat up enemy but also to break shield and penetrate faster to attack the HP. That mean, you can make a combo of shield breakers parts or look to overheat parts. It is important to understand that when make a build. 

c- You need energy to operate the weapon. No energy, you are screw if too far and can't use legs. 

d- only can be use 3 times. you need ti be smart to save attacks for best choices at combat or will lose them and lose the fight. 

e- the damage f what can do at opponent heat. The combo will amplify that. 

So, observe well the parts to combine them. No worry if at the beginning can't do such thing, just think careful with your current limitations. 

image.thumb.png.43a761b50616d8fe1fc95cbb94355511.png

12- Basic to advance is to farm 4 times a day full cap. One time a day will be hate and love. Be real that will take very long to progress farming and to do so, you need to be consistent if you rush to become a pro. If is for entertainment time to time. all is fine. 

13- Fuel days are a must to do as many ful cap can get. Gold days it is a must to do at least 4 times. XP days, those days help to advance your account level and get extra space in the garage, more fuel cap and few extra premium weapons that are important specially for free to play players. 

Hope this help a bit. Good luck and stay around blogging time to time with the forum peers. 

Man that was a lot of help. Thank you so much for the guide and tips 💙