Is it only me?

Nobody0

Question

8 answers to this question

you will have them all the time at any rank even at R5. Jut focus into farm and progress the mech. This is not new. It has been maybe from the beginning of the game. When I started it was identical really hard to cross a rank but focuses to improve parts. Some of them are well developed accounts abusing, some others are not developed accounts but got few good weapons and decided to develop two or 3 maxed and stay there making parts in the side. 

ok they is a way to beat them and despite what the mods say they are bots down in the lower ranks 

what you do is jump to the far left of the screen he will charge you

teleport to the far right and snipe him it will take a while but he will not follow you

they usually quit after 3 or 4 rounds 

• Administrators

Those are called smurfs, they do it because at rank 15 you can play unraked 1v1 battles that don't count for arena but counts for clan wins, so they do that to farm clan wins and get the clan rewards.

12 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

ok they is a way to beat them and despite what the mods say they are bots down in the lower ranks 

what you do is jump to the far left of the screen he will charge you

teleport to the far right and snipe him it will take a while but he will not follow you

they usually quit after 3 or 4 rounds 

This is off-topic, but since it's not entirely accurate and I'm already here I might as well say there are only bots up to rank 23 and they're not capable of quitting.

Charging toward someone who goes to the corner is common sense. 😛

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

1 hour ago, Raul said:

Those are called smurfs, they do it because at rank 15 you can play unraked 1v1 battles that don't count for arena but counts for clan wins, so they do that to farm clan wins and get the clan rewards.

This is off-topic, but since it's not entirely accurate and I'm already here I might as well say there are only bots up to rank 23 and they're not capable of quitting.

Charging toward someone who goes to the corner is common sense. 😛

not talking about the in game bots     smurfs are using bots especially in rank 16 and lower 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

not talking about the in game bots     smurfs are using bots especially in rank 16 and lower 

Contact us if you have evidence. 

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire