Errores del modo de 1bot

Santy

Question

Lo que me paso fue que cuando termine el jefe final del modo de 1 jugador no pude recibir el cofre,cuando le di  al cofre me decía cargando datos y despues no me apareció el cofre salí y entre del juego varias veces pero no pasó nada revise si no me había dado algun odjeto o algun bit pero no me dio nada.

10 answers to this question

he's saying 

What happened to me was that when the final boss of the 1 player mode finished I could not receive the chest, when I hit the chest it told me loading data and then the chest did not appear I left and entered the game several times but nothing happened, check If he had not given me some object or some bit but he did not give me anything

image.png.91b2860c59dae25ad70b1e8c1d2e49cf.png

( also use a translator if you don't know )

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

2 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

he's saying 

What happened to me was that when the final boss of the 1 player mode finished I could not receive the chest, when I hit the chest it told me loading data and then the chest did not appear I left and entered the game several times but nothing happened, check If he had not given me some object or some bit but he did not give me anything

image.png.91b2860c59dae25ad70b1e8c1d2e49cf.png

( also use a translator if you don't know )

thats sad rip

but it happens, there's nothing much the devs can do...

I polish rocks

20 hours ago, Santy said:

Lo que me paso fue que cuando termine el jefe final del modo de 1 jugador no pude recibir el cofre,cuando le di  al cofre me decía cargando datos y despues no me apareció el cofre salí y entre del juego varias veces pero no pasó nada revise si no me había dado algun odjeto o algun bit pero no me dio nada.

que sad

eso me paso

7 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

Learn Spanish please.

It's not that hard, to use Google translate, and translate your Spanish text to English.

And no. I'll not learn Spanish. English is more important; so it will be better for him to learn it.

You know, I can start talking on Georgian, and say same the thing, to everyone who can't understand it.

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Sparks said:

It's not that hard, to use Google translate, and translate your Spanish text to English.

And no. I'll not learn Spanish. English is more important; so it will be better for him to learn it.

You know, I can start talking on Georgian, and say same thing everyone who can't understand it.

Ok , as you like. Entoces crees que el ingles es mas importante que el español , debe ser por eso que en estados unidos la mayoria de las personas solo hablan su propio idioma y en latinoamerica son autodidactas y almenos aspiran a ser poliglotas.

oh! by the way It's not that hard, to use Google translate, and translate my English text to Spanish.

and  (Google translate is not perfect)

10 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

Entoces crees que el ingles es mas importante que el español , debe ser por eso que en estados unidos la mayoria de las personas solo hablan su propio idioma y en latinoamerica son autodidactas y almenos aspiran a ser poliglotas.

იცი, საკმაოდ ძაან მეზარება ამის გადაყვანა. და როგორც ვხვდები, შენ მე კარგად ვერ გამიგე. მე იმის თქმა მინდა რომ, აქ ყველა ინგლისურად ლაპარაკობს, და მაგიტომაც, მე თქვენც გთხოვთ რომ ინგლისურად ილაპარაკოთ. ვხვდები რომ ჯერ შენი ტექსტის გადაყვანა ჯობდა, მაგრამ მეზარება.

oh! by the way It's not that hard, to use Google translate, and translate my Georgian text to Spanish.

and  (Google translate is not perfect).

2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

იცი, საკმაოდ ძაან მეზარება ამის გადაყვანა. და როგორც ვხვდები, შენ მე კარგად ვერ გამიგე. მე იმის თქმა მინდა რომ, აქ ყველა ინგლისურად ლაპარაკობს, და მაგიტომაც, მე თქვენც გთხოვთ რომ ინგლისურად ილაპარაკოთ. ვხვდები რომ ჯერ შენი ტექსტის გადაყვანა ჯობდა, მაგრამ მეზარება.

oh! by the way It's not that hard, to use Google translate, and translate my Georgian text to Spanish.

and  (Google translate is not perfect).

well, it was not difficult to translate your text as you said in fact you explained your point better than the first time you wrote in English. and I did not know that you were so sensitive because my intention was not to offend you at any time.