Thunderdome

bumbum

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.bfbf60327306b2ac5977b25a44769405.pngHello guys, I am now starting to make a new clan for top rankers player. The main focus of this clan is to make a good clan for top rankers player but not competitively. I know there is some player that just play sm just for the dailies and the clan war boxes and I think this is the good clan you would go for. The clan recruitments are :

- Rank 7 or above
- Have a good defense clan war team
- 5 wins daily (optional)
- 1k wins per week (optional)
- Titan (optional)
- Do clan war attack

The current member is only me at the moment, but my some of my friends will join too soon. The clan is open for rank 7.

Edited by bumbum (see edit history)

aku sayang kamu

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hey players.

If you do not know who is bumbum and you are scratching your head, he is one Top Player for long and has been playing on TOP 3 clans before I started to play 4 years ago. He is a cool guy worthy to play with and if you are out of clan or so, go ahead and join. 

Thanks Oki!

aku sayang kamu

17 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hey players.

If you do not know who is bumbum and you are scratching your head, he is one Top Player for long and has been playing on TOP 3 clans before I started to play 4 years ago. He is a cool guy worthy to play with and if you are out of clan or so, go ahead and join. 

Maybe you can also helping me by joining too

aku sayang kamu

Will be cool but I can't. I have not been playing pvp or war just farming and rarely titan just retired. I left my accounts to my kids but barely play. The old clans keep asking them to join but they have not joined. I was hoping but so far, they have not. I need relics for sure. 😭 4 years account but mostly solo. 

I will mention to them. They do not have the mood to play the game even their own R1 accounts barely farm or raid nothing else not every week just idle. My daughter own OKI and have not been playing for some time the acc just my son time to time but not even past season touched. I just connect here because doing work from work and when I want to rest from work, I read some stuff from other things and connect here as short distraction on and off.  🤷‍♂️

57 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Will be cool but I can't. I have not been playing pvp or war just farming and rarely titan just retired. I left my accounts to my kids but barely play. The old clans keep asking them to join but they have not joined. I was hoping but so far, they have not. I need relics for sure. 😭 4 years account but mostly solo. 

I will mention to them. They do not have the mood to play the game even their own R1 accounts barely farm or raid nothing else not every week just idle. My daughter own OKI and have not been playing for some time the acc just my son time to time but not even past season touched. I just connect here because doing work from work and when I want to rest from work, I read some stuff from other things and connect here as short distraction on and off.  🤷‍♂️

Understandable

aku sayang kamu