I finished re-writing another page in the wiki!

3 minutes ago, Quantum said:

There were numerous spelling errors and I corrected many of them. My new profile on the wiki is apparently PixelBeam.

I appreciate the capitalisation corrections, but we are using english english as a language, so some of the spellings where fine, but many thanks nonetheless, i hadnt noticed a lot of the mistakes!

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Base

You should include that it will take months to max base out. And even with power kits it is still slower than using silverboxes to upgrade. It is recommended that you don't enable base or disable it until you have 3 maxed mechs at least.

Don't

You should change it to try not to use more than 4 side weapons, because there are some good builds with 4 side weapons. But if you have 4 side weapons, you shouldn't have any top weapon with the exceptions that is in there. It is also fine to be a little overweight, so long as you have a good build or have enough health to afford it.

Energy Mechs

I would remove the first point, since it's not true at all. Remove hungering beam from the 2nd point since it's useless because it can't go higher than epic.

Heat Mechs

You should say that there are two main types of heat mechs, damage and boiler. Only boiler mechs try to shut the opponent down.

Physical Mechs

You should always try to have all special items in a physical mech. Don't use armor destroyer because it only goes up to epic. And instead of trying to have a melee weapon, you should have a close range weapon.

You should never upgrade or use items that don't go to divine if you have better items. The only exception is when making legendary food for transforming into mythical.

3 minutes ago, Shoultz262 said:

Base

You should include that it will take months to max base out. And even with power kits it is still slower than using silverboxes to upgrade. It is recommended that you don't enable base or disable it until you have 3 maxed mechs at least.

Don't

You should change it to try not to use more than 4 side weapons, because there are some good builds with 4 side weapons. But if you have 4 side weapons, you shouldn't have any top weapon with the exceptions that is in there. It is also fine to be a little overweight, so long as you have a good build or have enough health to afford it.

Energy Mechs

I would remove the first point, since it's not true at all. Remove hungering beam from the 2nd point since it's useless because it can't go higher than epic.

Heat Mechs

You should say that there are two main types of heat mechs, damage and boiler. Only boiler mechs try to shut the opponent down.

Physical Mechs

You should always try to have all special items in a physical mech. Don't use armor destroyer because it only goes up to epic. And instead of trying to have a melee weapon, you should have a close range weapon.

You should never upgrade or use items that don't go to divine if you have better items. The only exception is when making legendary food for transforming into mythical.

Thanks a lot! this is very helpful, these should be added soon enough, the guides were very outdated, so it needed some newer points

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

1 hour ago, Quantum said:

how about we put it under upgrading?

also that last part of it seems unclear and only tells how many items to use for transforming from legendary to mythical

That'll be shown in game already. You need 5 legendaries. And sure, you can put that under upgrading.