I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!

Ampaz

Cool, so you can finally match hammers with mine.

image.png

image.png

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

7 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

Cool, so you can finally match hammers with mine.

image.png

image.png

You need to work on that energy man..I still don't know how u can manage to fight in arena with such a weakness

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

You need to work on that energy man..I still don't know how u can manage to fight in arena with such a weakness

image.thumb.png.d668d3d065b6218dc0f19312631e7faa.pngI wanna see you take down the mech I just boiled to death then, go ahead.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

image.thumb.png.d668d3d065b6218dc0f19312631e7faa.pngI wanna see you take down the mech I just boiled to death then, go ahead.

Your mech prevents opponents from using their turns, all I do is prevent opponents from using their weapons. So of course you won that..

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

Your mech prevents opponents from using their turns, all I do is prevent opponents from using their weapons. So of course you won that..

Or they could just have actual good cooling? You do realize the hard counter for a boiler is to just have insane cooling lmao?

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Or they could just have actual good cooling? You do realize the hard counter for a boiler is to just have insane cooling lmao?

same thing can be said about energy mechs..You think I'ma be able to take down a mech with 600 energy and 300 regen? No?! Just like you can't take down  mech with 700 heat and 300 cooling. The biggest feat i've seen from you was taking down somebody with 650 heat and 250 cooling-

"ez dubs"

1 minute ago, Ampaz said:

same thing can be said about energy mechs..You think I'ma be able to take down a mech with 600 energy and 300 regen? No?! Just like you can't take down  mech with 700 heat and 300 cooling. The biggest feat i've seen from you was taking down somebody with 650 heat and 250 cooling-

thats why that one mech we fought had you lookin CRAZY

image.png

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

thats why that one mech we fought had you lookin CRAZY

image.png

You died to that same opponent too..

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

You died to that same opponent too..

I still got more accomplished than you did. You barely scratched his armor, I completely destroyed that mech and got taken out by the second one. 

This is why I am the first mech to battle, and you're cleanup.

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Fruit Money said:

tf is this schizo topic

we do it a lot.

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, Last Prism said:

you don't need to tell me about your sex life

Well the fact your signature is "try taking me seriously" I don't think i'll be doing that anytime soon

I think you know what I meant by that, it wasnt sex-

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, AtomusX said:

Well the fact your signature is "try taking me seriously" I don't think i'll be doing that anytime soon

I think you know what I meant by that, it wasnt sex-

They think robots can have sex

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

They think robots can have sex

I noticed

So go on then, try me'