I cupped base finally!

XmadmaxX

Hi guys it's mad Max here and I would like just to show you my brand new level 20 base at level 94 without any donates!

If any of you has any tips of what to do next I am open to hear I think about maxing my arena shop skills while items takes so much time for me to level up because I am full of items in my inventory but I also want to keep them because they are mostly epics and I need to make them legendary to level up my items.

Also If anyone knows what's the max inventory capacity pls tell me and until what level the game gives you free inventory slots...

Screenshot_2023-08-05-01-55-49-672.jpeg

On 8/5/2023 at 9:04 AM, XxmadmaxX said:

Hi guys it's mad Max here and I would like just to show you my brand new level 20 base at level 94 without any donates!

If any of you has any tips of what to do next I am open to hear I think about maxing my arena shop skills while items takes so much time for me to level up because I am full of items in my inventory but I also want to keep them because they are mostly epics and I need to make them legendary to level up my items.

Also If anyone knows what's the max inventory capacity pls tell me and until what level the game gives you free inventory slots...

Screenshot_2023-08-05-01-55-49-672.jpeg

Wow!!! Why did you max the card factory's? Is it just for the clean 20? Also how long did that take?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 2:23 AM, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Wow!!! Why did you max the card factory's? Is it just for the clean 20? Also how long did that take?

No its not just for the clean 20 at the level 20 you can also craft the cards that has possibilities for legendary items for when you get rich to have one other easier way to transform items to mythical.

And about the time that it takes I'm not sure but from 15 to 20  it takes more than 2 months and requires a lot of coins I just remember that the last upgrade of the tower took me like 5 days and keep in mind I have also cupped my arena skill "upgrade base duration speed" that makes you wait less than normal in every upgrade you do on the tower/cards/ and gold mines .

Screenshot_2023-08-28-16-13-30-302.jpeg

4 hours ago, XxmadmaxX said:

No its not just for the clean 20 at the level 20 you can also craft the cards that has possibilities for legendary items for when you get rich to have one other easier way to transform items to mythical.

And about the time that it takes I'm not sure but from 15 to 20  it takes more than 2 months and requires a lot of coins I just remember that the last upgrade of the tower took me like 5 days and keep in mind I have also cupped my arena skill "upgrade base duration speed" that makes you wait less than normal in every upgrade you do on the tower/cards/ and gold mines .

Screenshot_2023-08-28-16-13-30-302.jpeg

Good work

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

CONGRATULATIONS

%2Bq3PIRFpPY0EpaLG2DjVp7AA5fbOB4=

Sad that the JamAnime thread about the BASE info is lost in the old forum. He did a great job collecting info. I think it was 6 months not rushing or tokens to max the entire BASE farming gold. Some people did in 3-4 months with tokens. 

My BASE still since Jan 25 2020 not been completed. Just taking my time a bit. 🤣

I need to save gold for it. 

image.thumb.png.01d780eff2df2fd7a72bb242312bfa00.png

On 9/4/2023 at 11:07 AM, OKI DOKI said:

CONGRATULATIONS

%2Bq3PIRFpPY0EpaLG2DjVp7AA5fbOB4=

Sad that the JamAnime thread about the BASE info is lost in the old forum. He did a great job collecting info. I think it was 6 months not rushing or tokens to max the entire BASE farming gold. Some people did in 3-4 months with tokens. 

My BASE still since Jan 25 2020 not been completed. Just taking my time a bit. 🤣

I need to save gold for it. 

image.thumb.png.01d780eff2df2fd7a72bb242312bfa00.png

Thanks doki! I hope you make it too very soon since you got all of this money and tokens.