My birthday

Tri9ton

Question

Hello supermechs players and friends, just a couple days ago it was my birthday which was an awesome day but it was raining and cold so I had to stay inside, I logged onto supermechs and decided to get a premium pack hoping this time I would get a juicy legendary item, but apparently not , I have been robbed of my luck and on my birthday I was sad to see that I didn’t get a legendary item. I think that the luck needs to be increased for legendaries because I am sad that I didn’t get anything, a few packs would be nice please.

3 answers to this question

That's just how the game rolls... No matter how lucky you may feel, the game will always recommend a Banshee when you already have 50 Banshees in your storage that you can't get rid of because of how the 500 previous Banshees drained all of your fuel and gold in the process of fusing them away in Interceptor torsos in the hopes of getting rid of the potato smell.

Happy Birthday and beware of the potatoes when they start sprouting roots in your storage... They're gonna try to duplicate when you're not looking.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.