Could we use the actual level in game when doing arena battles pleas?

jcool64

which would you like to be updated sooner  

8 members have voted

1. 1. which would you like to be updated sooner

• using actual player rank for arena to pair people up
    • making pay-to-win players less op/ or lower the token price of deals
    • or add more rewards for people who play alot

Question

Hello S.M. developers i respect you and know it requires skill so i would be fine if you actually can't do it but i would love it if you tried to fix the broken system and this is my suggestion

#1 please if you can use the actual player level to pair up people in the arena.

#2 if you could either lower the price of the "deals" or just take away the plentiful micro-transactions because it is almost impossible to actually BEAT a Pay-to-win player!

#3 and finally add more rewards for people who play a lot because if you don't it might seem like you don't care.

thanks for reading this  and at least respond if you won't do what i'm proposing

Edited by jcool64 (see edit history)

1 answer to this question

Here are my responses to your points:

#1: When using the actual player level, people who know what they're doing are going to be matched up with people who don't know what they're doing, so you're going to be getting terrible mechs getting matched up against normal mechs (even though they may have the same level and quality of items). For example, someone who doesn't know what they're doing may put physical weapons on a heat mech with energy weapons.

#2: SuperMechs is not Pay2Win. Sure, paying may get you somewhere faster, but at top ranks it doesn't matter whether you payed or not, it depends on how you built your mech. Pay2Win is usually when over-powered stuff gets locked behind paywalls. SuperMechs is fundamentally a deckbuilding game, so it followed the rules of "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit". Pay2Win players have to play by those same rules, just with more stuff.

#3: Agree with this point. The most you can get from playing a lot is maybe a few more tokens?

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.