Jump to content

Looking for clanmates for the clan Surtorious, just be active. 5 wins per day I guess is pretty active. (Some were inactive for like 20 days)


Recommended Posts

Me I wanna join!!

I be active everyday plss

[I just started over again because I can't login my other account via Facebook which is lvl 121. I just created this new account for about 4 days ago and I already have ton of legendary with lvl 51. I been grinding it non-stop for the past few days.]

Edited by Redyoshi93 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Redyoshi93 said:

Me I wanna join!!

I be active everyday plss

[I just started over again because I can't login my other account via Facebook which is lvl 121. I just created this new account for about 4 days ago and I already have ton of legendary with lvl 51. I been grinding it non-stop for the past few days.]

There is 1 slot left in the clan I think, so you can join too!

By someone, somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2023 at 9:21 AM, Redyoshi93 said:

Me I wanna join!!

I be active everyday plss

[I just started over again because I can't login my other account via Facebook which is lvl 121. I just created this new account for about 4 days ago and I already have ton of legendary with lvl 51. I been grinding it non-stop for the past few days.]

It's all good we made more slots

On 6/17/2023 at 7:04 AM, Battalion Incinerator said:

There is 1 slot left in the clan I think, so you can join too!

There are more slots now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

Hey everybody! Yours truly here as the leader of Surtorious~  feel free to send applications, I'll be active all day 24/7 to help get you guys in. If I'm not on SM I'm on another game or at work, My assistant Sunset will fill you guys in on details or he already has I see?

Screenshot_20230111-212232_Super Mechs.jpg

Surtr hi old buddy nice of you to drop by and good luck with your member search 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, Kendall is around. 👍 It has been a long time. 

Ace, I am not longer playing PVP for long and my kids rarely play my accounts. 

This is how my accounts look. I will join your clan or CANDELA or Kendall with OKI and O.D. FARM with R.F. but my kids play on and off skipping weeks or play 2-3 days a week for a few wins of fun nothing else. They are not even playing their own R1 accounts. 🥴 I wish I can help you guys. I just connect to the forum and just farm some when I can.  image.thumb.png.eeadc4ad0124895b083947ff4a8a188d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Oh, Kendall is around. 👍 It has been a long time. 

Ace, I am not longer playing PVP for long and my kids rarely play my accounts. 

This is how my accounts look. I will join your clan or CANDELA or Kendall with OKI and O.D. FARM with R.F. but my kids play on and off skipping weeks or play 2-3 days a week for a few wins of fun nothing else. They are not even playing their own R1 accounts. 🥴 I wish I can help you guys. I just connect to the forum and just farm some when I can.  image.thumb.png.eeadc4ad0124895b083947ff4a8a188d.png

thank you 🙏 Oki doki 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 2

      Community Market - Huge Update

    2. 3

      Why did i make this lol

    3. 2

      Community Market - Huge Update

    4. 2

      Community Market - Huge Update

    5. 2

      Whats the easiest way to gain certain items?

×
×
  • Create New...