People who are rank 5 or above count as a top player

aku sayang kamu

17 hours ago, Yakir said:

How many battles a day plus or minus do you have to play to be a top player

What rank counts as to players 

Is rank 9 to 7 counted good for f2p

How many players are there left that are top players

Sorry about all the questions just thought about it all at once sorta thing

1- All depends on match maker and account. Sometimes 5, more than 5 or even 3. Depending on position by end of season you were. I mean, if you finished R1 full stars, you are at the highest rank and when season start, it might end up as R2 enough stars to fight 3 times without fail and be R1 again same day play. If you stay high, so 5 wins can be acceptable to be R1.

2- Ranks counts from R5-R1. Even for top rank chats, it does require R5

image.thumb.png.22f1e344bca82358614afbedbcca5e57.png

In the past by the time I started to play this game at the end of 2019, top rank was considered R3-R1 and chats as well require to be R3 plus. 

3- Yes. Now, a free to play player, not necessarily have to be at R9-R7. Depending on the grinding and some luck, it can be move to R5 fast enough as 6 months and even I knew a retired guy did it in 4 months for free no cheats. Also, I was top in 6 months as free player but stayed at lower rank due to limitations. Now, my grinding was heavy and in 8 months I had an account from 0 to 250 level and the other in 9 months and 3 weeks. It does depend on management and luck. 

4- Many are top players. Some stay as top, some others are semi-retired playing limited. They have the power but not play at that level anymore for many reasons. Also, some accounts around are accounts of retired people and some players play them with their own accounts. Now, some players in some seasons can't play at top but others they can but they still top. Anyone at R5 is top regardless limitations to overcome next rank. 

Also, it is as you see yourself. In my case I consider myself as mid rank no top. Sure, I play any rank, but I am a player for fun and tester farmer. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, Yakir said:

why what happened with asther also what place clans are normally S and what about the S+ boxes what rank are those clans

asther has horrible luck it seems as he almost nevers gets legendary relics lol

also S and S+ boxes are determined by the amount of members taking part in a war not the rank but generally high/mid ranked clans

(*I think*)

22 hours ago, Yakir said:

why what happened with asther also what place clans are normally S and what about the S+ boxes what rank are those clans

Normally-  S+ boxes are reserved for clans at the top 10 positions by the time of selection. The winner of war, it does get that box on those top 10. The loser gets the S box. Both are good but also can give nothing good just trash. 

For TOP 11clan and some below, the winner gets the S box and the loser the A box and the same repeat according to their respective positions dropping to B and C etc. 

21 hours ago, Yakir said:

is rank place 50 out of all clans counted as high

Rank it is one thing, position it is another matter. The position it is determinate by ranks and wins with minimal losses. The rank position provide AP and that AP can change by points. It is very pronounced on R1 players positions. For example, if you are an R1 full stars position 1 and lose to an R2 no stars, the AP and position drop a lot and will be hard to recover. 

When the clans used to compete, top clans asked players to get into 200 AP by the end as minimal.  

Now, a position 50 on clan, it is a decent clan.