Tons of Tokens

Flawed

Question

Greetings!

Okay, I have a question that's been bugging me. How on Earth are higher-level people getting so much tokens? I see that some people have a way to get 100 premium boxes (That's 35,500 tokens without offers!). Is it because you farm campaign way too much, do Raids, annihilate titans, spend real-life money, or something else? Is there just ways for higher-level people to just easily get tokens (like in the thousands)?

Thanks,

Flawed.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

14 answers to this question

If someone has a 5 digit token count, chances are they’ve either spent money, hacked, or hoarded. 

With respect to token income, the best advice is to watch ads, as they give you 60 tokens per day (30 ads, 2 tokens each). With the daily 10 tokens, that’s 490 a week ignoring all other sources of token income. Other sources such as campaign, raid, and clan milestones tend to scale as you progress (clan milestones are a bit of an exception, as they’re based on win amount, but lower level clans don’t often clear the 1000 win bar for 50 tokens - a majority of clans can hit the earlier bar with 10 tokens).

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

6 hours ago, Flawed said:

Greetings!

Okay, I have a question that's been bugging me. How on Earth are higher-level people getting so much tokens? I see that some people have a way to get 100 premium boxes (That's 35,500 tokens without offers!). Is it because you farm campaign way too much, do Raids, annihilate titans, spend real-life money, or something else? Is there just ways for higher-level people to just easily get tokens (like in the thousands)?

Thanks,

Flawed.

There is not easy way unless it is a hacker. 

Sure, you can save in average like 2k tokens every month adding the raid token that it is practically gone. 

You can get some offers like the 24 box offers and with 4 of them you have in average 100 packs. 

In my case, I horde them but it does cost a lot of money. 

Also, you can be top player in the freeway. There are many top players that are actually free to play. 

I was top already as free player with some luck. 

I get tokens and boxes just for fun not aiming to become a top player, but I have a good inventory to be one for some years already but never interested on ranks just play for fun and testing.

My real progress way has been farming. Farming it is the way in this game to progress. 

13 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

If someone has a 5 digit token count, chances are they’ve either spent money, hacked, or hoarded. 

With respect to token income, the best advice is to watch ads, as they give you 60 tokens per day (30 ads, 2 tokens each). With the daily 10 tokens, that’s 490 a week ignoring all other sources of token income. Other sources such as campaign, raid, and clan milestones tend to scale as you progress (clan milestones are a bit of an exception, as they’re based on win amount, but lower level clans don’t often clear the 1000 win bar for 50 tokens - a majority of clans can hit the earlier bar with 10 tokens).

wait so 1000 wins gives 50 tokens?!?!?! is it in 1 reward or overall

18 hours ago, Yakir said:

wait so 1000 wins gives 50 tokens?!?!?! is it in 1 reward or overall

The 50 token reward is on top of the 10 tokens from the earlier milestone. Also, there’s a 100 token reward at 5k total wins, but the number of clans that reach that is probably in the single digits.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

On 4/27/2023 at 2:35 AM, Coddiwomple said:

do you happen to know what you get at the 2000 milestone

13 hours ago, Yakir said:

How does that make sense though 

Much better value.

The offer gives you 15 packs at 2,000 tokens, but if you buy the same amount of packs individually, you will have to pay 5,025 tokens.

By buying the offer, you will save 3,025 tokens, which is enough to buy another one of those offers.

So in other words, by buying the offer, you will save A LOT more tokens.

By someone, somewhere.