Upgrading Power Kits

Flawed

Question

4 answers to this question

So we are on the same page. Maxing a power kit (PK) before using it always worth it. If by upgrade you mean upgrading a maxed common PK to rare and maxed rare PK to epic. Then the answer gets muddy. 

Assuming you have unlimited time, power kits and gold then it is not beneficial to upgrade power kits. Given one or more of those three resources are limited for you then you have to find what works best given your resources.

I have used power kits in so many ways. Here is currently how I use them. I will upgrade common or ideally rare to a maxed epic. Then max the rare and common items to finish maxing the item in question.

This seems to be the best use of my time. It is muuuch cheaper than producing power kits form base and it requires very few power kits to sustain upgrading.

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Fordekash said:

So we are on the same page. Maxing a power kit (PK) before using it always worth it. If by upgrade you mean upgrading a maxed common PK to rare and maxed rare PK to epic. Then the answer gets muddy. 

Assuming you have unlimited time, power kits and gold then it is not beneficial to upgrade power kits. Given one or more of those three resources are limited for you then you have to find what works best given your resources.

I have used power kits in so many ways. Here is currently how I use them. I will upgrade common or ideally rare to a maxed epic. Then max the rare and common items to finish maxing the item in question.

This seems to be the best use of my time. It is muuuch cheaper than producing power kits form base and it requires very few power kits to sustain upgrading.

yep.gif&ehk=iGbrUfSP8ekMWbQ8txxT4yMeZ8hK

Yes, I agree. 

Actually, I never do max them. I eat them straight when comes. Now, it helps a bit in balancing storage space if your account it is limited plus it does provide a tiny bit extra when is maxed and used to level a part.  

I do not max because I like to level parts straight out when I get parts from farming or factory. I should maybe max some because I am always out of room.  image.png.819975ba34350bb208e6c21e96963cd5.png 🤣 My kids do not manage properly my accounts. I have to fix the mess.