This is the mech im going for, itl take some time but this is what ill go for

Brutality

why on earth would you need 2 flaming hammers? you realise they have 1 range and 3 knockback right? you really only need 1, second the claw is crap it doesn't have movement and it's not worth it on top of which you really need a better torso and make use of that remaining weight for something

8 hours ago, life king said:

why on earth would you need 2 flaming hammers? you realise they have 1 range and 3 knockback right? you really only need 1, second the claw is crap it doesn't have movement and it's not worth it on top of which you really need a better torso and make use of that remaining weight for something

this is the mech im going for and probably wont change, and yea i do know flamming hammer is close ranged, i use one, but im not feeling like changing this mech, also it has decent health

and brutality isnt that bad, is decent

On 3/3/2023 at 6:26 AM, Brutality said:

this is the mech im going for and probably wont change, and yea i do know flamming hammer is close ranged, i use one, but im not feeling like changing this mech, also it has decent health

and brutality isnt that bad, is decent

alright, a close range weapon is no problem, 2 of the same 1 range weapon with 3 knockback will only come in usefull if the opponent is stuck between you and the border, so not often and the health is ok but as someone who has over 3k health, rookie numbers

now lets compare the brutality to some more meta torsos, compared to rusty energy armor (which I use) it has more than 700 less health, and if you want res than lightning platinum vest (or heat equivelent) is better giving up to 77 physical res instead of 31 for brutality (both with maxed arena buffs), more than double it also still has 168 more health so brutality compared to these 2 is complete shit, brutality is really that bad

and at least are you going to adress the fact that you have no weapons in range 2-3 with legs that can't move? your opponent litterally just has to sit there at range 2-3 and you can't stop them

You need to replace that damn Claw with some Stone Feet, specially the Massive Stone Feet (Physical), Claw ain't gonna get you anywhere, its only purpose is to give you a lot of health and nothing else. The massive L in the Claw is that your mech is literally disabled and it cannot move, MSF can get you some resistance and at least a decent amount of HP, plus being able to move.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

18 hours ago, Brutality said:

id use it lol, but it takes so long maxing everything out, and getting the items is boring

i probably wont do it exactly the same, but similar

is just a concept of what i want mine to look like

also i know you like brutality but it's a pretty bad torso, if you get windigo just use that instead