Help for my energy mech

It looks to me like it will work.  I would not use lightning recoiler because it doesn't do much drain (though you have EMP, which might make up for it).

You might like this configuration:

image.thumb.png.646b0624201de4f19365d2c8d3378bed.png

But then again, I don't like face shocker because you have to keep activating it.  And I don't like running two 3-6 range weapons, personally.  Here's what I would do with modules and weapons if it was my mech:

image.thumb.png.ac2b013e43771fb5c1a4c798bd17c36b.png

It seems you want to focus on 3-6 range, so my opinion is Last Words (more drain), two malice beams (I saw someone fight CleverName at rank 1 with two malice beams) and Grim Cobra to suck them in.  Electrolyte because I hate Face Shocker.  Grapple is optional.  I know this leaves nothing for armor or resistance, so you may not like it.  If it was me, then I'd hope to get some quad cores and such, which could then possibly become this:

image.thumb.png.fe700134b5fac0bfc89d32160fbdfc49.png

But keep in mind I'm rank 10 so I think capacity and cool/regen are more important due to this level being full of drainers and boilers.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

4 hours ago, SawzAll said:

It looks to me like it will work.  I would not use lightning recoiler because it doesn't do much drain (though you have EMP, which might make up for it).

But then again, I don't like face shocker because you have to keep activating it.  And I don't like running two 3-6 range weapons, personally.  Here's what I would do with modules and weapons if it was my mech:

It seems you want to focus on 3-6 range, so my opinion is Last Words (more drain), two malice beams (I saw someone fight CleverName at rank 1 with two malice beams) and Grim Cobra to suck them in.  Electrolyte because I hate Face Shocker.  Grapple is optional.  I know this leaves nothing for armor or resistance, so you may not like it.  If it was me, then I'd hope to get some quad cores and such, which could then possibly become this:

But keep in mind I'm rank 10 so I think capacity and cool/regen are more important due to this level being full of drainers and boilers.

why are you playing with arena buffs off lol

4 hours ago, SawzAll said:

2076459586_supermechs436.JPG.d090b7bc23c638df32fbebc57708b2cc.JPG

Best thing I came up with, I don't know if 300 more HP is better then a lot of res

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

1 hour ago, epicspeedster said:

Best thing I came up with, I don't know if 300 more HP is better then a lot of res

I don't know, personally.  I'm currently upgrading my non-premium resistance modules (that I have obtained only recently) because it seems like resistance is starting to matter more at the arena rank 10 and up level.  I do upgrade my arena buffs, but I must have left them disabled in WU.  But you know that mostly I've ran without resistance.  My personal (arena rank 10) opinion: run without resistance until you upgrade torso to max, then add resistance (unless you get a nice premium box module first, in which case run with that).  But I could be wrong.  I know, watching CleverName's matches, resistance is incredibly important.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html