Naga Engineering Analysis

AtomusX

Marija
This post was recognized by Marija!

"Interesting work! Keep it up :)"

AtomusX was awarded 15 points.

I've been playing supermechs for several years and loved watching mechs destroy eachother as a kid. Legacy SM was what inspired me into learning About how robotics works. 

I never studied robotics in my life but still! Here's my educated guess as to how the Naga torso is set up. For those who are decent at engineering you might cringe at the analysis but I tried. 

IMG_20221023_013846.jpg

IMG_20221023_013852.jpg

Edited by Atomus 2
spelling error (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

12 minutes ago, Electro said:

on the old forum it reminded me that a person also made a kind of "analysis" or rather plans (although in addition he imagined and drew the interior parts of weapons and torsos) in all case, glad you decided to do this

Well I certainly appreciate the compliment..Although im admittedly not educated in how anything involving engineering works but its definitely something im willing to pursuit 

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

1 hour ago, AtomusX said:

Я играю в супермехов уже несколько лет, и в детстве мне нравилось смотреть, как мехи уничтожают друг друга. Наследие SM вдохновило меня на изучение того, как работает робототехника. 

Я никогда в жизни не изучал робототехнику, но все же! Вот мое обоснованное предположение о том, как устроено туловище наги. Для тех, кто прилично разбирается в инженерии, вы можете съежиться от анализа, но я попытался. 

IMG_20221023_013846.jpg

IMG_20221023_013852.jpg

A was shocked, when I saw max weight of mech(only 1000 kg) the are so small:(

Admirable high effort content with an interesting dept, such a rare scene around this forum, bravo 

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 10/23/2022 at 2:40 AM, Electro said:

on the old forum it reminded me that a person also made a kind of "analysis" or rather plans (although in addition he imagined and drew the interior parts of weapons and torsos) in all case, glad you decided to do this

You guys have been nice as hell about this, and to be honest it's motivating me to dissecting and analyzing how Atomus' heat weaponry works too. I might just end up making an entire engineering analysis on my mech.

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, AtomusX said:

You guys have been nice as hell about this, and to be honest it's motivating me to dissecting and analyzing how Atomus' heat weaponry works too. I might just end up making an entire engineering analysis on my mech.

Yeah that would be fire man 

You Don't Have Enough Memory In The Memory Card -Tails 1999 or 2001 idk

On 10/30/2022 at 10:31 AM, AtomusX said:

cool, I like engineering. 👍

yscySUOGrneuLM0=

giphy.gif&ehk=0a6Y9vTd7M5St2z1N4HBJ9Ms1W