why do so many people from top ranked are only in my game?

milan

Question

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, it is hard to prevent abuse. There are some factors in the game to consider.

1- When low number of players the match maker will match you up with what is available even jumping too many ranks. I have been in rank 9 against rank 1. 

2- The game by default it is set that can match you up with 2 ranks ups or down in normal days as should not beyond that. As many players can be, the closer same ranker pvp will be. That means if we have many an R3 will normally fight an R3 but with less can be R5 or R1 as normal limit. When is too low then the system skews a lot to find a player. In the past was an R1 vs an R1 just to say but was relaxed a bit because they had to wait for someone to log in and had no many matches and to get 5 wins was hard. 

3- In every rank in particular those at end of season that crossed to get a box image.thumb.png.7e46cb2d1f053767583a6ccc32ed2d75.png

as I mention, the new season will drop 2 ranks according to stars gained in that higher rank. For example, if the player reached RANK 12 full stars, it might remain in R13 but in contrast when have gained just 1 star will drop to R14. Sure, that happens to everyone but at some point, there is a mix due to modules etc having hard time to advance. 

4- To prevent will require a lock to rank by end of season to stay in that rank let say an R1. If an R1 remain an R1, it will have guaranty an R1 box and that should not happen instead needs to fight to go up an earn that box. If we implement a rank lock, it will affect everyone because that does not mean that everyone can be sustainable in the particular rank but won by luck but does not mean will win again to reach that rank. 

5- To prevent some abuse, it can be identified players according to inventories and ranked power to lock them to no drop. Now, the game changed a bit in the past and some top players R1 just to say, came back to play and now are just mare R4-R3 till get stronger again with parts not obtained for a period of time and game evolved since then. Locking a player on some ranks that can be harsh too abusive. 

6- Some players also are testers like me. I test in different conditions from low to high rank exchanging modules and weapons power level to the respective power level of the particular rank and to check match maker what will do. That means, the player can choose to play as wish to play having opportunity to experiment according to the real time they can dedicate to the game and develop step by step a mech playing with from epic L1.

7- Some players are playing on R6 because can't win on R5. Sure, can cross but when they go there, the battle for supremacy knocks them down to stay forever on R5. They are strong but too week to compete higher. The ripple effect is that they are strong but barely can win thing that happens to me losing 25 on the road in the past been R5 but unable to win there. So, the R5 weak mech but too powerful for mid rankers, it is matched with them against R7-R6 and sometimes cross to R9-R8 which it is too strong to those rankers. 

8- I consider that some mechs set ups the system should lock them out for lower ranks. For example, there are players with full version of R3 plus at R7-R6 but also full R3 versions on R10. When they skew in that way, the ripple effect is to punish lower rankers so the system analyzing that condition it should prevent that happen. 

9- There is a lock on R5. When the player reaches R5, the system prevents to lower rank regardless of it is too weak for it. The same can be applied to some degree to others ranks boxes. Now, sometimes are players not playing for weeks like vacations etc, as passing the weeks and not been touching the account, it will force the player rank to drop even more than 2 ranks because by logic seasons passed and it is not legal to start at higher rank because that compensate the player without work up the rank with boxes.

There are many other conditions not mentioned but I think it should prevent a bit better forcing the mech exchange on modules and power weapons to play at those ranks. Let say if the player using an R5 mech ended on R8, the game will force the player to change mech power enough to be legal at that rank. Sure, some people drop their ranks with less powerful weapons and losing the spot. It is hard to analyze according to player active at that particular moment to match or not and stay in a permanent loop without a contender. 

Sure, I agree with you that there is some abuse and players should not abuse. I even have to increase power on my test because the matches are way of on power level against me and been pushed down sometimes 10 times on the road even 15 pvp from R7 ending on R10 but too strong to R10 and to avoid abuse I reduce or change mechs to use R10 mechs to push up in legal way then when I am a bit stronger then change to a bit stronger to get back to basic rank of the test mech step by step as normal player.

This season, I started at R7 and it was crowded L50 mechs powerful enough to get R3-R2 with spartan, frantic, heat and energy mechs of all high-power levels. For example, I have to play with claw with 3k HEALTH to fight on R7. Look at this. I did not play in full way to win but the ripple effect is going down to your rank. Those mechs are belong to R5-R3 or R3 plus in some cases. My claws are belonging to R3 but energy and others push them down often. 

In their case, if they want wins with the power in hands, they will make more wins faster and more gold instead to be at R7. Some are trying to push up maybe reached R4 but dropped to R6 and they got a bunch of powerful mechs pushing then down to R7 forcing me to change mech because too weak to fight with test mechs belong to R7. 

Some stay there no moving up affecting my test when can push up. This season does not make sense to be at lower rank unless testing parts or combos with limitations. 

Sure, I agree with you. 

More knowledge of the game than 97% of all who has been developer of SuperMechs - respect ❗

Still miss Liran, who was the main-developer of this game ❗

👍

24 minutes ago, milan said:

ok so am literally crying rn i just had enough i went from 12 to 17 bc of these trollers is there anything i can do about getting rid of them im starting to have enough..

Hmm, it is hard to prevent abuse. There are some factors in the game to consider.

1- When low number of players the match maker will match you up with what is available even jumping too many ranks. I have been in rank 9 against rank 1. 

2- The game by default it is set that can match you up with 2 ranks ups or down in normal days as should not beyond that. As many players can be, the closer same ranker pvp will be. That means if we have many an R3 will normally fight an R3 but with less can be R5 or R1 as normal limit. When is too low then the system skews a lot to find a player. In the past was an R1 vs an R1 just to say but was relaxed a bit because they had to wait for someone to log in and had no many matches and to get 5 wins was hard. 

3- In every rank in particular those at end of season that crossed to get a box image.thumb.png.7e46cb2d1f053767583a6ccc32ed2d75.png

as I mention, the new season will drop 2 ranks according to stars gained in that higher rank. For example, if the player reached RANK 12 full stars, it might remain in R13 but in contrast when have gained just 1 star will drop to R14. Sure, that happens to everyone but at some point, there is a mix due to modules etc having hard time to advance. 

4- To prevent will require a lock to rank by end of season to stay in that rank let say an R1. If an R1 remain an R1, it will have guaranty an R1 box and that should not happen instead needs to fight to go up an earn that box. If we implement a rank lock, it will affect everyone because that does not mean that everyone can be sustainable in the particular rank but won by luck but does not mean will win again to reach that rank. 

5- To prevent some abuse, it can be identified players according to inventories and ranked power to lock them to no drop. Now, the game changed a bit in the past and some top players R1 just to say, came back to play and now are just mare R4-R3 till get stronger again with parts not obtained for a period of time and game evolved since then. Locking a player on some ranks that can be harsh too abusive. 

6- Some players also are testers like me. I test in different conditions from low to high rank exchanging modules and weapons power level to the respective power level of the particular rank and to check match maker what will do. That means, the player can choose to play as wish to play having opportunity to experiment according to the real time they can dedicate to the game and develop step by step a mech playing with from epic L1.

7- Some players are playing on R6 because can't win on R5. Sure, can cross but when they go there, the battle for supremacy knocks them down to stay forever on R5. They are strong but too week to compete higher. The ripple effect is that they are strong but barely can win thing that happens to me losing 25 on the road in the past been R5 but unable to win there. So, the R5 weak mech but too powerful for mid rankers, it is matched with them against R7-R6 and sometimes cross to R9-R8 which it is too strong to those rankers. 

8- I consider that some mechs set ups the system should lock them out for lower ranks. For example, there are players with full version of R3 plus at R7-R6 but also full R3 versions on R10. When they skew in that way, the ripple effect is to punish lower rankers so the system analyzing that condition it should prevent that happen. 

9- There is a lock on R5. When the player reaches R5, the system prevents to lower rank regardless of it is too weak for it. The same can be applied to some degree to others ranks boxes. Now, sometimes are players not playing for weeks like vacations etc, as passing the weeks and not been touching the account, it will force the player rank to drop even more than 2 ranks because by logic seasons passed and it is not legal to start at higher rank because that compensate the player without work up the rank with boxes.

There are many other conditions not mentioned but I think it should prevent a bit better forcing the mech exchange on modules and power weapons to play at those ranks. Let say if the player using an R5 mech ended on R8, the game will force the player to change mech power enough to be legal at that rank. Sure, some people drop their ranks with less powerful weapons and losing the spot. It is hard to analyze according to player active at that particular moment to match or not and stay in a permanent loop without a contender. 

Sure, I agree with you that there is some abuse and players should not abuse. I even have to increase power on my test because the matches are way of on power level against me and been pushed down sometimes 10 times on the road even 15 pvp from R7 ending on R10 but too strong to R10 and to avoid abuse I reduce or change mechs to use R10 mechs to push up in legal way then when I am a bit stronger then change to a bit stronger to get back to basic rank of the test mech step by step as normal player.

This season, I started at R7 and it was crowded L50 mechs powerful enough to get R3-R2 with spartan, frantic, heat and energy mechs of all high-power levels. For example, I have to play with claw with 3k HEALTH to fight on R7. Look at this. I did not play in full way to win but the ripple effect is going down to your rank. Those mechs are belong to R5-R3 or R3 plus in some cases. My claws are belonging to R3 but energy and others push them down often. 

In their case, if they want wins with the power in hands, they will make more wins faster and more gold instead to be at R7. Some are trying to push up maybe reached R4 but dropped to R6 and they got a bunch of powerful mechs pushing then down to R7 forcing me to change mech because too weak to fight with test mechs belong to R7. 

Some stay there no moving up affecting my test when can push up. This season does not make sense to be at lower rank unless testing parts or combos with limitations. 

Sure, I agree with you. 

image.png.a2528ddcd44b386e6f470ff17033413c.png

image.png.6000c5f4d56675697144887310314d82.png

image.png.c78b630e1d52ce52c3baf0a59f501a51.png

image.png.ecd8dbb43401dddfbac4717316eb8434.png

image.png.ef6b61479509df4312ab56d27acb4695.png

image.png.a56f5a2e033c3d9f33a69249c49fe43d.png

4 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

More knowledge of the game than 97% of all who has been developer of SuperMechs - respect ❗

Still miss Liran, who was the main-developer of this game ❗

👍

I miss Liran the more I look at the damb icon of the game before logging in..especially the login screen itself