Smurfing

White fox

The amount of smurfing going on in the arena is ridiculous. People with newer mechs or a mech that doesn't have any mythical weapons or parts have to fight multiple opponents who kill them in 3 shots. It's utter crap and needs to stop. If you can't hack it at the higher levels of the arena make you mech better. Quit losing on purpose so you can get easy wins. It's pathetic.

We need moderation in ranks and power, and also to put strong players into those with the same strength as them.

I'm stupid af

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

1 minute ago, SayMyName said:

im a low rank and i hope smurfs die in a ditch
no hate

agreed

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

28 minutes ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

lol  @Asther you wanted proof on something I sad back then in the update topic right? Here is one thing. So about those milliona of unique logins, dont think there will be "Millions" for long with those smurfs. LOL

If your "proof" is 5 people on a forum, so be it.

However much you might say the game is dead and has huge problems, it's doing far better and has fewer issues currently with Gato as opposed to when Tacticsoft did 🙂

It's normal for newer players to struggle against players that played for a bit  longer, too, goes for any game. 

I'll be locking the thread before it goes into another flamewar of who's right and who did what, but do PM me if you've questions 😄

silly goober

• khan locked this topic