πŸ‘½πŸŽƒπŸ‘» HALLOWEEN PORTAL πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘½

Ace Red Baron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ace Red Baron changed the title to πŸ‘½πŸŽƒπŸ‘» HALLOWEEN PORTAL πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘½

came home to this thread, didn't knew portal come early, turnt out no portal today, blessings as im yet to prepare the infrastructure and resources for a portal since the last one yet.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Β 

On 10/15/2022 at 10:46 AM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Waiting for a Portal at SuperMechs ...

Waiting for a Portal.jpg

this f**king broke me this is hilarious. this reminds me of the time I couldnt stop laughing for 7 mins straight at a skeleton on a bench swing with the caption "5 mins she said. It wont be long she said"

10 days and counting till portal, at this point i just wish it drops a butt load of gold, i have so much god tier items to max that im just inches away from declaring bankruptcy on gold.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

Β 

9 days counting down till such anticipated portalΒ 

Β 

30 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Is there any info that it will be for sure, or do we all just hope for it to become reality ❓

πŸ™„

Dont worry bestie, they were smart enough to know that the 4th of july portal last for 2 days not 1, so we shouldnt be waiting in vain and we can count on it!

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

cool. new music style. few decent items drop. nice account.Β πŸ‘

Curious, did you check my channel by any chance ?Β 

Β