👽🎃👻 HALLOWEEN PORTAL 👻🎃👽

Ace Red Baron

Portal's already coming in only 1-2 days, i hope you all are a ready for im already ready with my resources that will max anything thats great from that spooky gate.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

wher te portal

On 10/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, AionionLegionEmbassador said:

Portal's already coming in only 1-2 days, i hope you all are a ready for im already ready with my resources that will max anything thats great from that spooky gate.

woah um..your banner is kinda haram bro

i love anime women suii

For a portal i felt oddly underwhelming, got my free tokens from it i guess, only good thing to have came out from this gate of spookiness is a fifth vest that i'll never use.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

9 minutes ago, AionionLegionEmbassador said:

For a portal i felt oddly underwhelming, got my free tokens from it i guess, only good thing to have came out from this gate of spookiness is a fifth vest that i'll never use.

Because? you have to invest time to get the tokens...

If you mean the level of difficulty,
yes, it has been easy compared to other raids

But... Not it's free

7 minutes ago, Alex2040bR said:

Because? you have to invest time to get the tokens...

If you mean the level of difficulty,
yes, it has been easy compared to other raids

But... Not it's free

I have pulled more quad core booster from big boy insane fortune boxes more than actually OP legendaries from farmable portals, maybe my standards are just....too high ? but even then, it felt underwhelming as hell for clearing all difficulty, would take a clear only once portal over this any day for im in a more desperate need for gold, but hey, christmas portal comes in a month or so.

Edited by AionionLegionEmbassador (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, AionionLegionEmbassador said:

I have pulled more quad core booster from big boy insane fortune boxes more than actually OP legendaries from farmable portals, maybe my standards are just....too high ? but even then, it felt underwhelming as hell for clearing all difficulty, would take a clear only once portal over this any day for im in a more desperate need for gold, but hey, christmas portal comes in a month or so.

You're right, I hadn't thought of that 😮

Christmas is coming, and the head is elsewhere 🤔

• 4 weeks later...