Lost 15 packs.

Stragh

Hey, im Stragh. When I bought a share for 2000 tokens, the premium packs disappeared due to lack of space. I wrote to the developers to help me, and they started writing nonsense. This is their cant in the system, shares, regardless of the amount of space, must reach the inventory. This is nonsense, I spent 2000 tokens and got NOTHING. But about Marija, it's time to fire her, she doesn't help in any way, she only knows what to write. While writing all these apologies to me, I could already return MY 15 premium packs or 2000 tokens. What do you think yourself? I think the developers are wrong.

Just now, Stragh said:

Another suffered. Apparently you don't understand every situation.

I understand exactly. What has happened is your inability to read led you to wasting 2000 tokens like a doofus. The world doesn't revolve around you and just like everyone else, you need to learn to adapt to the game, not wait impatiently for the game to adapt to your idiocy. You have 1000 unopened mix/silver boxes. The game warned you this is a stupid thing to do and that it will destroy any boxes you receive after. You didn't (/more likely couldn't) read simple instructions and have been properly and fairly punished, same as anyone else would've been in your situation. My advice to you, Izwerg, is to learn to read and also comprehend the things you read. Good luck.

9 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

I understand exactly. What has happened is your inability to read led you to wasting 2000 tokens like a doofus. The world doesn't revolve around you and just like everyone else, you need to learn to adapt to the game, not wait impatiently for the game to adapt to your idiocy. You have 1000 unopened mix/silver boxes. The game warned you this is a stupid thing to do and that it will destroy any boxes you receive after. You didn't (/more likely couldn't) read simple instructions and have been properly and fairly punished, same as anyone else would've been in your situation. My advice to you, Izwerg, is to learn to read and also comprehend the things you read. Good luck.

I think it's your problem. The inscription appeared after the purchase. I advise you to familiarize yourself with all the branches of the forum, and not to express your own opinion, no one needs it.

1 hour ago, Stragh said:

But about Marija, it's time to fire her, she doesn't help in any way, she only knows what to write.

29 minutes ago, Stragh said:

and not to express your own opinion

? lol

Anyways, the game promptly gave you a warning to open some boxes when you passed the 750~ box mark, you chose to ignore it.

It's your fault here for not clearing your inventory, the game nor the developers owe you anything.

silly goober

16 minutes ago, Asther said:

? lol

Anyways, the game promptly gave you a warning to open some boxes when you passed the 750~ box mark, you chose to ignore it.

It's your fault here for not clearing your inventory, the game nor the developers owe you anything.

Where did you get so smart? xD Didn't you think that I see this inscription for the first time??? And the game didn't say anything about inventory limit, how can I know about that at all? +I made a verbal contract, gave 2000 tokens and should have received 15 packs, but where? They are not here! This means that the contract has been violated, I have every right to take my tokens.

9 minutes ago, Stragh said:

Where did you get so smart? xD Didn't you think that I see this inscription for the first time??? And the game didn't say anything about inventory limit, how can I know about that at all? +I made a verbal contract, gave 2000 tokens and should have received 15 packs, but where? They are not here! This means that the contract has been violated, I have every right to take my tokens.

the game did tell you that. you can't read, just admit it.

15 minutes ago, Stragh said:

Stop coping and move on, that’s your fault with saving way too many boxes and game warned you almost anytime 

Edited by Mrty the MSF Sniffer (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Mrty the MSF Sniffer said:

Stop coping and move on, that’s your fault with saving way too many boxes and game warned you almost anytime 

I don’t understand one thing: are you pretending to be like that or are you really not that bright with reason? This is the first time I see something like this, what am I, a telepath? How was I to know, the game didn't talk about limiteb.

Just now, Stragh said:

I don’t understand one thing: are you pretending to be like that or are you really not that bright with reason? This is the first time I see something like this, what am I, a telepath? How was I to know, the game didn't talk about limiteb.

What makes you think saving thousands of boxes will be ok for game’s system, that shit fucks the game up.

toppng.com-grilled-cheese-so-hungry-carrefour-home-sandwich-maker-490x271.png.4a08d8cb0d32bf2abfbadc8c83e88346.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

2 minutes ago, Stragh said:

Lool, it is my subscriber. 

toppng.com-hungry-howies-hungry-howies-salads-1449x750.thumb.png.59eda41b40d14f58131a32d5f8451baf.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

7 minutes ago, Mrty the MSF Sniffer said:

7159A867-FD6A-4661-A335-90521221B331.jpeg

NYC's “Breaking Bad” Fans Can Get Free Fried Chicken Delivery From Los  Pollos Hermanos - Secret NYC

🎶Pollos hermanos 🎵
🎵Pollos hermanos🎶
🎶Los Pollos Hermanos 🎵 🐔

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)