Don't know how to progress...

Blackwatch

Question

Hi, i've been playing supermechs a couple of month. And now i'm stuck i can't go further. I'm stuck at rank 14-15 with my mech i can't go further. But i realized i made a mistake i upgraded not a good torso (battery armor) and now i'm struggling against heat and energy opponents. I have no energy and heat recover at all cuz i have also bad modules. I need some advices, what torso should i go forĀ  and which modules should i use. This is my actual mech.

Immagine.thumb.png.a4d17a2939bf7dc0eb5690e6f36d5648.png

Edited by Blackwatch (see edit history)

8 answers to this question

First of all, you are making few mistakes. The basic one is that you are building power not in a balanced way. You are limiting your progress for fast shot and that does not work in that way.Ā 

You need to hold back maxing weapons and instead you need to focus in to max modules as priority. You have a great torso "VEST" and that is the one to max at some point. Hold back on Battery even is close to be finish but you can save some gold for now. That torso requires proper modules because does not regenerate or cool fast and because of that you will get drained and overheated plus you barely have enough modules for 1 mech.Ā 

Focus in your primary mech set up. You need to control gold usage. It requires good pvp and farming to advance properly. You will have problem for now. Stay as you are for now. Build some gold reserve. Do not desperate. Then keep good gold reserve and do not lower from that point. Increase more gold and keep that reserve for goodies that might come handy. If you are developing the BASE, do not increase the factories beyond Level 2 and level up one level at the time per gold mines. Base head can level up slowly to get 3 mine golds because the 4th is more expensive to go there knowing you lack gold right now.Ā 

Like I said, forget about the weapons for now or torsos. Keep what do you have to deviate to improve your modules.Ā 

Max all what you have in modulesĀ image.png.fdbcebb724be7275fc94852e72c267e7.png. Hold back a bit in that energy modules because won't pass epic version. Max the heat modules. Ok to max the protector even is an epic version till get a premium, but it is ok to do it for now. MaxĀ image.png.b996ff203edd13e5c6b16676f409b1ac.pngthe energy modules. Max the energy/heat module, max the heat module and heat cooling at least to start few of them. Max the plating even is epic version but will help for now but focus first on heat and energy modules. The charge modules hold back for now. Hold back on the hook too. Sure, in the future will be ok but just till get modules correction.Ā 

As mentioned, stop the messy weapons maxing all over. It will take you too nowhere for now.Ā 

When you have does modules on legend L40, you can then move to work on weapons only for your first primary mech not the second. Level up by stages calculating gold to be use according to farming.Ā 

You can build different mechs with what do you have. Seems like you like claw mech. It is classic option to use when get the leg but hard to use but can give you some HP for now not having enough HP and in the other side, you can switch for a legĀ image.png.1690af9f1245763789fbbe1cf0f7ce6a.pngĀ that will be in need on top as the game it is for now. It is your options and desire of what do you want as mech but the basic need to get done.Ā 

You can have modifications and the community will give you a better advise. Sorry, not a lot of time. I left some weight for changes but can be a basic start with what do you have right now but not the best basic.Ā 

image.thumb.png.b9076e2c446ac8805be3fe818b1a3688.png

In this example, you have 242 on regeneration which for this mech is low in particular for that level but can help against heat and phys. The heat/energy module, does not regenerate or cool down making it a simple module to increase cap. The issue is that you need to counterbalance with modules that do that function as cooling and regen boosters. The resistance module in epic will be ok but I have premium in the example so it will be lower but can add a bit extra resistance so use it.Ā 

Let see the others

image.thumb.png.dd92954bdc7eb39ec93d71422804a95f.png

Use teleporter common version. Using a better option will cost energy that you won't have so with that one, you can have same function and will cost only 3 energies. The charger in the future need to be max out but not for now. Just use the basic function as it is. The hook ok as it is so do not max for now. The drone as you have, sadly won't be the best right now due to limited HP and that drone will cost HP per shot.Ā 

So, in the end, focus on maxing modules. The rest the community will change for better options according to current inventory. They have good ideas. Good luck.Ā 

Ah, recommendation is to play every single day to collect silver coins with 5 daily wins as minimum. During development, it is crucial in particular at lower rank because the coins grants are lower. You need to enhance arena shop account enhancement. Ask to the community for the proper option. Since I was different in priorities, I was focus in regen fuel as my primary target to farm more but others will choose by logic resistance and caps etc and having low resistance and energy/heat cap it is normal to balance them one at the time then go with the next at same rate not maxing one all the way but all one step at the time for balance.

image.thumb.png.ffaf0c27ca0897a7d7d96f3a3ab77582.png

1 hour ago, Blackwatch said:

Hi, i've been playing supermechs a couple of month. And now i'm stuck i can't go further. I'm stuck at rank 14-15 with my mech i can't go further. But i realized i made a mistake i upgraded not a good torso (battery armor) and now i'm struggling against heat and energy opponents. I have no energy and heat recover at all cuz i have also bad modules. I need some advices, what torso should i go forĀ  and which modules should i use. This is my actual mech.

Immagine.thumb.png.a4d17a2939bf7dc0eb5690e6f36d5648.png

Immagine.thumb.png.60f188375e8a3f2b0a2a3bf3cc1a85e7.pngImmagine3.thumb.png.ebb6a5837ce6687b50e3d62c2edf24ef.png