Weekly mission suggestion

AmonaGussini2007

I've been playing this game for a year now and i don't think daily mission is doing that much especially those who are f2p... asides from raid, campaign events and event quests. Don't get me wrong here but daily mission is fine it's just that it is not enough in the current state of super mechs where base is implemented, expensive offers and upgrading stuff....

My rewards suggestion is here as it follows (basically daily mission rewards but more)

Finish 30 campaign mission - 50k gold 

Obtain 200 items - 45k gold

Win 30 arena battles - 100 fuel

Boost using 150 items - 50k gold

Finish all campaign missions - 70 token

I calculated them based on their original daily mission rewards × 10 but his is just my suggestion... share your opinions, and critics here..!

you do realize you don't even have to play the game at all and you still steadily gain 1800 tokens over the course of 1 month, right ?

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• 1 month later...

the game give goodies for sure. you need to play for it as solo and as clan. many clans' members do not help enough to help collect goodies. In the other side of the coin. I will say that a bit of more gold can be useful to help improve your mechs in particular due to many are limited in the grinding not having phones, or not parental allowing to do so etc. too many issues for many to do everything for everyone. Now, sure a bit of gold can help them and be a bit more cost effective in some item on level up. Tokens can be a bit if have more portals for it. Portals are practically gone, and I think should be back to every 3 weeks. I am a grinder so for sure I understand how hard is to progress in the game. 

Sure, the game it is a good game. 

4 hours ago, Fordekash said:

Oh do tell? 

Thank me later, the sources to all of my tokens to buy offers.

Edited by AionionNobleSapphire (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 18.08.2022 at 15:35, AmonaGussini2007 said:

Я играю в эту игру уже год, и я не думаю, что ежедневные миссии делают что-то особенное, особенно для f2p... кроме рейдов, кампаний и событийных квестов. Не поймите меня неправильно, но ежедневная миссия в порядке, просто этого недостаточно в нынешнем состоянии супермехов, где реализована база, дорогие предложения и вещи для улучшения ....

Мое предложение по наградам здесь, как следует (в основном награды за ежедневные миссии, но больше)

Завершите 30 миссий кампании — 50 000 золота. 

Получить 200 предметов - 45к золота

Выиграйте 30 битв на арене - 100 топлива

Усиление с использованием 150 предметов - 50 000 золота

Завершить все миссии кампании — 70 жетонов.

Я рассчитал их на основе их первоначальных наград за ежедневные миссии × 10, но это всего лишь мое предложение ... поделитесь своим мнением и критикой здесь ..!

It's too much!

If players will do this missions  SM will be not so interesting for them. You must spend 2+ hours to do this quests. (But it is good idea to make new daily missions)