Good mech or bad ?

Vectronxz

Question

Hello im here again to ask something about my scnd and first mech i started to foc on second mech but i made a build that i dont think that is powerful enough to get better rank than 12Β 

Soo what should i improve change or remove to make them both good

Screenshot_20220801-190406.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190403.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190411.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190408.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190414.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190348.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190342.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190353.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190359.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190356.jpg

13 answers to this question

Replace first mech's legs with massive lava feet, until you get them you could also upgrade massive stone feet, they'll be helpful sooner or later.

The first mech's weapons are just all over the place, choose:

-heat hammer+laser cannon/heronmark+flaminator+savagery+heat bomb with nemo drone;

-magma recoiler+supreme cannon+desolation+laser cannon with backstabbing protector.

Upgrade first mech's drone.

Upgrade first mech's modules.

In general you want more resistance, equip savior's resistance.

Second mech doesn't need hysteria, double malice is better, therefore also replace last words with lightning recoiler. Lacking range 1 coverage on any mech is pretty bad at mid ranks.

That's about it. There is a lot of work ahead of you, but see it as a goal, one of many. You have lots of potential. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Vectronxz said:

Hello im here again to ask something about my scnd and first mech i started to foc on second mech but i made a build that i dont think that is powerful enough to get better rank than 12Β 

Soo what should i improve change or remove to make them both good

Screenshot_20220801-190406.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190403.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190411.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190408.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190414.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190348.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190342.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190353.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190359.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-190356.jpg

First Pictureβ€’β€’β€’Frantic Lighting and Cracked Plasma Cannon are not required. Β Terror Cry and Cracked Plasma Cannon have the same attack range.

Both mechs have less Cooling and need to be upgraded and evolved.

17 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

Replace first mech's legs with massive lava feet, until you get them you could also upgrade massive stone feet, they'll be helpful sooner or later.

-heat hammer+laser cannon/heronmark+flaminator+savagery+heat bomb with nemo drone;

-magma recoiler+supreme cannon+desolation+laser cannon with backstabbing protector.

Second mech doesn't need hysteria, double malice is better, therefore also replace last words with lightning recoiler. Lacking range 1 coverage on any mech is pretty bad at mid ranks.

That's about it. There is a lot of work ahead of you, but see it as a goal, one of many. You have lots of potential. Good luck!

Thanks will try my best

12 hours ago, Y18_JPN said:

First Pictureβ€’β€’β€’Frantic Lighting and Cracked Plasma Cannon are not required. Β Terror Cry and Cracked Plasma Cannon have the same attack range.

Im trying to get better weapons

17 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

But also isnt double hot flash better cause it does use heat instead of energyΒ 

Observation: hysteria weight is 55

Hot flash is 66 + hot flash = 122

Emp is 70 very high idk tho im gonna try to change last words but my foc is on second mech of courseΒ 

I got tree they are Physical(unfinishined)

Heat(almost done with upgrades but need to change weapons)

Energy(almost full upgraded but need some changes and more mythicals)

5 minutes ago, Y18_JPN said:

Oh,Good Luck!

πŸ‘

12 hours ago, Titanium destroyer said:

Good mechs

Not enough but ty

20 hours ago, Vectronxz said:

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚, я снова здСсь, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΡΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠΎΠ΅-Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ΅ΠΌ scnd ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ…Π΅, я Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π» Ρ„ΠΎΠΊΡƒΡΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ Π½Π° Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ…Π΅, Π½ΠΎ я сдСлал сборку, которая, я Π½Π΅ Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ, достаточно ΠΌΠΎΡ‰Π½Π°, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ€Π°Π½Π³ Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠ΅, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ 12.Β 

Π˜Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ я Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ΅Π½ ΡƒΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±Π° Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠΌΠΈ

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190406.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190403.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190411.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190408.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190414.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190348.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190342.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190353.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190359.jpg

Π‘ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚_20220801-190356.jpg

πŸ‘

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN!Β 

CLICK HERE

I like FluffehΒ πŸ’€

1 hour ago, Vectronxz said:

But also isnt double hot flash better cause it does use heat instead of energyΒ 

Observation: hysteria weight is 55

Hot flash is 66 + hot flash = 122

Emp is 70 very high idk tho im gonna try to change last words but my foc is on second mech of course

Having one hot flash and one malice beam instead of two malice beams is a good way to deal with other energy mechs, but puts you at a disadvantage against heat mechs. Having two hot flashes exacerbates this in both directions. You need very good modules to be able to reliably use a double hot flash build.

On an energy build you want to either fully dedicate yourself to draining your opponent or dealing damage. Hysteria is a draining weapon that half-asses draining, unlike malice beam, which is why malice beam is superior.

Emp, however heavy it may be, is an integral part of any serious drain focused energy mech. Energy mechs are frail, so they can't afford to wait a turn or two before their opponent is fully drained, which is why doing so as soon as possible is paramount.

4 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

Having one hot flash and one malice beam instead of two malice beams is a good way to deal with other energy mechs, but puts you at a disadvantage against heat mechs. Having two hot flashes exacerbates this in both directions. You need very good modules to be able to reliably use a double hot flash build.

On an energy build you want to either fully dedicate yourself to draining your opponent or dealing damage. Hysteria is a draining weapon that half-asses draining, unlike malice beam, which is why malice beam is superior.

Emp, however heavy it may be, is an integral part of any serious drain focused energy mech. Energy mechs are frail, so they can't afford to wait a turn or two before their opponent is fully drained, which is why doing so as soon as possible is paramount.

Alright i got a legendary hot flash ima use it but the weight will be 1011 i should change last words right that will happen when i remove hysteria and add hot flash last words + emp it will be 1011

18 hours ago, Y18_JPN said:

Yes the chances for me to get energy modules is 98% and heat is 2%

4 hours ago, Monke King said:

Nice mecha

Thank u

23 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

Ohh also forgot to choose ima choose the first one cause backstabbing drone is a premium drone that took me 2 years to get on sec account

23 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

I did this build on workshop unlimited

Screenshot_20220802-195217.jpg

Edited by Vectronxz
Wrong write (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Vectronxz said:

Hey this will work hot flash last words emp and malice beam if i remove face shocker and hysteria and then use snack is it a good idea ?

face shocker isn't that good but snack is even worse

but sure, the weapon setup isn't too bad. your opponentsΒ willΒ jump into your face to abuse your range gap