*** INVENTORY SPACE ***

Ace Red Baron

Question

7 answers to this question

you can add some space and the cost is low the 20-25 extra or so. The it gets ok but later too heavy to add tokens wise. 

Take a look 

image.png.a7c7c284afb42dec2df02c0f40197e07.png

I will have to pay 415 tokens to add 5 slots from 610 to 615. 🥶 i THINK the owner need to change the prices to much lower. It is really expensive for free to play and for pay to win players and like me pay to play for fun. 

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

you can add some space and the cost is low the 20-25 extra or so. The it gets ok but later too heavy to add tokens wise. 

Take a look 

image.png.a7c7c284afb42dec2df02c0f40197e07.png

I will have to pay 415 tokens to add 5 slots from 610 to 615. 🥶 i THINK the owner need to change the prices to much lower. It is really expensive for free to play and for pay to win players and like me pay to play for fun. 

WOW that a lot tokens for bit space 😞

also that the game is finished so no more changes a head 

(The empty space  at the middle  of the map in the base  a trade Center for only the gems to upgrade 💎 ….. and more exp after level 250 would be nice 👍)

2 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

WOW that a lot tokens for bit space 😞

also that the game is finished so no more changes a head 

(The empty space  at the middle  of the map in the base  a trade Center for only the gems to upgrade 💎 ….. and more exp after level 250 would be nice 👍)

yeah, can be good option.

For the current format, I will say that people can increase to 300 to manage account and the cost will be ok to manage but not beyond that. In order to increase it need to push to L250 because during the process, you get extra space even reaching L250 you get another 5. Sure, price need to double deep down as current prices. 

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yeah, can be good option.

For the current format, I will say that people can increase to 300 to manage account and the cost will be ok to manage but not beyond that. In order to increase it need to push to L250 because during the process, you get extra space even reaching L250 you get another 5. Sure, price need to double deep down as current prices. 

by adding more level would have more space …:)

12 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

by adding more level would have more space …:)

yes. in some levels, it does grant 5 slots. I think there is one or two that grant 10 then the rest 5 even finishing. So, it is important to level up if want free space and doing so fast is better like I did because that helped a lot to manage acc. sure, I am selfish saving everything. 😂