TOP METAs

Scarlet Lorv

Let's play. Everyone takes turns throwing off their favorite OP builds. Those whose favorite builds have already been dropped, like this build. The winner is the one with whose build the largest number of people agree.

Just now, Scarlet Lorv said:

Let's play. Everyone takes turns throwing off their favorite OP builds. Those whose favorite builds have already been dropped, like this build. The winner is the one with whose build the largest number of people agree.

image.png.ebb095720a50b1825c336bd16fa5d211.png

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

18 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Cool.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 1:25 AM, Scarlet Lorv said:

Nice mech!

What about this?image.png.78b6ef599710bc593c93e5a117ebb963.png

Never pair claw with heat hugger, heronmark(sword) would be better in this case I feel although you have enough hp(most probably gonna reduce cuz you gotta remove claw) so up to you. I think you won't be able to keep you enemy in close range forever with that build, something that is what heat huggers are known for, dual shotgun or scope users will easily get away. 

On 6/11/2022 at 6:47 PM, Scarlet Lorv said:

This one is much better.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:48 AM, Scarlet Lorv said:

WTF. It was TOP-1

I've seen this build. Garbage

He does know how to play and still one of the best around. I fought that build. I have won but also, he has won. He builds and test knowing what he is doing. He is a master in heat mechs and awesome tester. He does have weapons not to use those, but he likes to test and go against probabilities at full power and always go up to R1. 👍 I play just testing but at lower scale on power testing for breaking points and outputs plus position AI selection not at full capacity to future wins instead weirds sets combos that will not advance but checking what can do against what. 🤣 Big difference between a player to win and play to lose. 😋