I caught Tankaregmi!

Alright.... enough of this blame game.

He's from the same country as I ( I had seen his country flag in a few pictures posted here and there). So basically we are from Nepal. 

You can find all the info from internet about the country and you will find one thing common. 

None of the Nepalese can dream of spending the amount of dollars @TankaregmiSM claims to have spent on the game. Those who can won't even bother bragging. 

So the summary it brings us to is that he's a kid who's just being a kid. 

Hopefully I won't see another of these posts in future. ✌️ 

Edit : I found the picture 

IMG_20220609_195432.thumb.jpg.697e79f7d22874d384a5c3de5401bc13.jpg

Edited by Sushi (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

maybe he just wastes all his allowance money on the game

Man I Spent 10,000 Dollars And Y'all Are Treating me As Trash?

Just now, Sushi said:

Alright.... enough of this blame game.

He's from the same country as I ( I had seen his country flag in a few pictures posted here and there). So basically we are from Nepal. 

You can find all the info from internet about the country and you will find one thing common. 

None of the Nepalese can dream of spending the amount of dollars @TankaregmiSM claims to have spent on the game. Those who can won't even bother bragging. 

So the summary it brings us to is that he's just a kid who's just being a kid. 

Hopefully I won't see another of these posts in future. ✌️

Hope You Understand,I Had Gone To America Long Ago For Work So I got 124,243 Dollars For 3 years, Also I'm Not A kid Since My Son Uses My Account And Your Litterally Saying Kid To My Son.

Hope Me And My Son Quit SM Soon.

4 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Hope You Understand,I Had Gone To America Long Ago For Work So I got 124,243 Dollars For 3 years, Also I'm Not A kid Since My Son Uses My Account And Your Litterally Saying Kid To My Son.

Alright, then here's further proof:

In your latest YouTube video you had like 500k gold. And it's 100% impossible to spend 999, 5 million gold in a couple of days. Meaning you obviously hacked AGAIN so you don't become cringe.

6 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Man I Spent 10,000 Dollars And Y'all Are Treating me As Trash?

Please show us your entire mech profile including the tokens and gold then. 

Sadly , the world works on proofs and facts. If you could have proven it before I wouldn't be sitting here typing all these. 🙂

Just now, AKITTENINABOWL said:

In your latest YouTube video you had like 500k gold. And it's 100% impossible to spend 999, 5 million gold in a couple of days. Meaning you obviously hacked AGAIN so you don't become cringe.

Man, That's Not the Acc With 1billion Gold

5 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Wait!

@TankaregmiSM,WTF.

I am YouTube!?

1 hour ago, TankaregmiSM said:

As I told You That I hacked that Account,And I said I Gave It Back To Him,He Was Mad At me 😞

Yes my calculations were correct! I made it so that no matter what I force you to say that.

Edit: He told me that in the chat a couple weeks ago, but if I just said that no one would have believed me.

I'm finally done with tankaregmi. Time to continue with the other cheaters🙂

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

I saw the video, but in the top rank and your rank, you can see that you usually lose. However, if you lose many times, the viewers will surely not be happy.

8 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Here's A full Vid Proof

I saw your gold balance. Then it was definitely 1 billion! No way! What kind of talent you are!

2 hours ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Here's A full Vid Proof

press x to doubt

you admitted you are a scammer, more than once infact; once in your own thread and once to @AKITTENINABOWL

2 hours ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

I saw your gold balance. Then it was definitely 1 billion! No way! What kind of talent you are!

why do you insist on believing him when he's clearly lying?