How can i disable my base

umaru_chan

Question

5 answers to this question

At the top of the page, there is a drop-down menu "Information".  Hover your cursor over that and you'll see the second option in the list is about requesting to have your base disabled.  If you really want to proceed (against the advice of pretty much anyone with any nous on this board), that tells you how.  But please don't come back on here after you've done it complaining that it's X amount of time since you requested your base be disabled, - it will take as long as it takes.

2 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

At the top of the page, there is a drop-down menu "Information".  Hover your cursor over that and you'll see the second option in the list is about requesting to have your base disabled.  If you really want to proceed (against the advice of pretty much anyone with any nous on this board), that tells you how.  But please don't come back on here after you've done it complaining that it's X amount of time since you requested your base be disabled, - it will take as long as it takes.

Where can I complain?

4 hours ago, umaru_chan said:

Where can I complain?

In the complain department, that is to say no where, the more you annoy the less likely you are to get your base disabled, not that you currently have any chance.  rarely done, so rare infact that it almost seems as though they stopped doing it

1 hour ago, Corvus said:

rarely done, so rare infact that it almost seems as though they stopped doing it

who knows what they're all doing. 

9 hours ago, umaru_chan said:

Can someone give detailed instructions?

just file a request, but there's no promises they'll even look at it. 

link: Create New Request - SuperMechs Community

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt