A New Item Idea

Tirreggregars

Well we have grappling hooks of all elements, why not a heat and energy charge engine, as well as a heat and physical teleporter, I know it makes sense the way it is because charge hits the person, and teleport needs energy, but it would be cool in my opinion.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Well for the charge engine, it could be that the mech gets a heat or energy semi-circle in front of it so when it collides it would somewhat make sense that it deals heat or energy damage, the heat teleport could teleport in a ring of fire instead of in an energy sphere, I don't know how to make a decent looking physical teleporter.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

31 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Well for the charge engine, it could be that the mech gets a heat or energy semi-circle in front of it so when it collides it would somewhat make sense that it deals heat or energy damage, the heat teleport could teleport in a ring of fire instead of in an energy sphere, I don't know how to make a decent looking physical teleporter.

For the teleporter make the mech light up in a bright yellow color.

10 hours ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

How would these charges deal heat and energy damage?

The charges don't even make contact with the enemy XD

when charging a red or blue semi circle would form around the part of the mech that collids.

11 hours ago, RaptorKing15 said:

So it would be like a flash-bang then?

Exactly