Goofy idea for arena/campaign

1 hour ago, Electro said:

1 turn you just use your drone...

Also you can more precise? here is a timer and if it drops to zero we lose ?

Yeah, timer will be same as regular, there will just be different seasons (or maybe a choice) to play 1 turn games, 2 turn games ( like regular gameplay) or 3 turn games

and popping your drone up counts as 1 turn, not the drone shooting

Arena yeah maybe, camp tho...nah. 2v2 would still stay the same, for 1v1 I aint on board cus I like to farm wins off of 1v1 because its quick. 1 turn would take too long. 3v3 sounds good but you're prolly screwed if someone hbs + sorrow + another heat weapon with good heat dmg

Just now, AftoKrator said:

tho i think the better way would be 3 divine emps all at once since they actually do dmg after draining. 

and low res? 3 OEMP's and 3 quarters of your hp is gone
Also stop flooding my notifs, every time I check them I see some guys pfp lookin at me like I gotta go ova there and do shit so she dont cry (ion even know im jk anyway)
not important but im goin to bed so gn lol

8 minutes ago, Spoon said:

pfp lookin at me like I gotta go ova there and do shit so she dont cry (ion even know im jk anyway)

japanese vocaloids all have that look. especially hatsune miku. new one better? still a girl but less ....... (what's the word)

9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

not important but im goin to bed so gn lol

good night mate. (i'm not australian)

oh, and sorry for the floods. talking is fun, you know? now i see why some people in my class will never stop talking. it's addicting.  

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

7 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

japanese vocaloids all have that look. especially hatsune miku. new one better? still a girl but less ....... (what's the word)

good night mate. (i'm not australian)

oh, and sorry for the floods. talking is fun, you know? now i see why some people in my class will never stop talking. it's addicting.  

I feel you man I feel you. The "stop flooding my dms" was a joke lmao talk to me all you want