First mythical decision

Atomus

Question

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Atomus said:

this right here is my alt account, I'm trying to max that torso out.

should these items be used as food or should i keep one or more of them and get something else?

alt mec.PNG

no.JPG

Don't use claw, i didn't advice to do that, the claw is a premium item so very rare to get one, also is one of the best legs in campaign if you have some utility .

Otherwise i advice you transform you legs you equiped actually in legendary and use it for transform for the Archimonde ( the archimonde was not the best recommended torso ) and instead the legs use massif .

( i can maybe have wrong )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

Massive feet are way better, use those on Ur mech, I don't recommend you mith archimonde, if I was you I'd wait for a windigo, did the mistake of mithing zark, but do what you want, though I strongly advise against the mithing of archimonde, atleast until, if ever, gets a buff

don't use claw for food. claw is good for other builds and it's also L-M, meaning premium item. it's harder to get and worth much more than other legs in terms of absolute cost (a term i made up. basically direct conversion of an item to tokens or other currency based on it's usefulness and rarity/drop rate). 

from your build, i recommend mything either corrupt light or massiva feet. yes, lava feet is better than dynamite boots in almost every way. plus, you got a recoiler so you don't need to worry about range 1 and 2x stomp. 

also, don't waste paint. (i always hate people who do that)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

13 hours ago, Atomus said:

this right here is my alt account, I'm trying to max that torso out.

should these items be used as food or should i keep one or more of them and get something else?

alt mec.PNG

no.JPG

keep frantic, keep claw, keep terror cry. Generally you should not meat anything that you do not have a backup for it. That torso it is not good. Use lava feet instead of dynamite