Heat free Energy drain Mech

Zutchse

This mech seems pretty good paper, but I still have not tried it on a real arena fight.

image.png.09dc39cbe2f357c3fd58648cf31731a7.png

This mech is meant to be anti-hugger heat mech / anti-balanced physical mech. Since i still have not tried it on arena level, i do not really have any proof that this concept really works.

Edited by Zutchse
changes in the image (see edit history)

On 2/24/2022 at 2:58 AM, Zutchse said:

This mech seems pretty good paper, but I still have not tried it on a real arena fight.

image.png.09dc39cbe2f357c3fd58648cf31731a7.png

This mech is meant to be anti-hugger heat mech / anti-balanced physical mech. Since i still have not tried it on arena level, i do not really have any proof that this concept really works.

For counter the heat hugger with a energy mech the lightning recoiler is decent, even if it make you overheat it, it force the opponent to use again a movement module or a red rain ( red rain have only 2 uses ) .

( Also you have a electric forteress or supercharge protector ?)

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

you should get some utilities... for hugging ... since your mech is only useful in range 1-4. emp only have 1 use so i don't really count it. 

you know what's also heat free..... valiant sniper. get a valiant instead of a mortal bullet. give the mech more attack space. 

maybe you should use LPV. i know MPV have that little tiny bity more energy res, but 500 cap doesn't seen like a good number for broken emp. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

7 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

you should get some utilities... for hugging ... since your mech is only useful in range 1-4. emp only have 1 use so i don't really count it. 

you know what's also heat free..... valiant sniper. get a valiant instead of a mortal bullet. give the mech more attack space. 

maybe you should use LPV. i know MPV have that little tiny bity more energy res, but 500 cap doesn't seen like a good number for broken emp. 

there's a lot of problems on my build, this might be due to high weight per weapon (averaging 58.6 kg including the drone)

so this build is pretty much weaker against two valiant sniper/lightning recoiler/piercing fox build (which averages only 57 kg including rail gun drone)

I wanted to shed some light on premium weapons that has been created utterly useless and serves nothing more than a "buffer" for the best premium items in the game, And I f*cking hate it how this game is designed. (sorry for my outrage)

anyways, double valiant sniper is the best way to go when going for heat free-energy drain mechs.

5 hours ago, Zutchse said:

And I f*cking hate it how this game is designed.

yeah. we all have those moments. 

1 hour ago, Electro said:

there is also the energy hugger who stands out with the Upc .

brightroar and blue dragon are essential for energy hugger. they're good, but they still use heat

it is hard to make a complete heat free energy build while having the good stuff since most weapons cost heat. valiant would be the best choice. 

5 hours ago, Zutchse said:

I wanted to shed some light on premium weapons that has been created utterly useless and serves nothing more than a "buffer" for the best premium items in the game,

also, mortal bullet isn't than utterly useless. there's actually quite a bunch of peeps using it in mid-high ranks. really good for range 2 drains since recoilers don't do much draining. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt