OKI DOKI Searching for possible clan

OKI DOKI

Hi pilots

How are you?

I am fine. Thank you.

Hmm, what I can say.

Some people might ask why I am searching for a clan.

First of all, nothing is wrong with my homie clan CANDELA INC. The clan is doing ok. 

image.thumb.png.e5d3e4ca9e9940b8594aad148a9ba72e.png

CANDELA INC is morphing a bit due to the game environment, and it is getting harder and harder to search for players that really wants to do the basics. 

The clan is moving a bit more to play for AP of course the other basics will be around. 

I am looking forward to adding players with great potential and who really wants to play and get a medal possibility. It will be nice to get players interested to be permanent

and able to reach R1 in all seasons or almost all seasons and fight for a goodie medal. 

Please contact @Diablooder former recent leader or any current clan member if you have the desire to join to the clan. I am looking forward. There is a current open spot and will be one more by the end of the season when I step down from my home clan and family. I hope you who is reading will like to join. Thanks for reading and having the interest to join CANDELA.

Yes, I know. That do not answer the question why I am stepping down when everyone here knows I am not a clan hooper for rewards etc.

It is not very complicated. As may know here already, my work schedule is 24/7 and little time to spend with family. 

Another factor is that I play only for fun regardless I try to develop a strong account. I never had or have interest to play for AP but even I wanted right now I CAN'T.

I play my 2 accounts on my work break and is limited. When I play, I get interruptions with calls and messages to fix issues and ton of meetings and I do work a lot with my boss. 

There are many other factors at work that affect my play time on my breaks that create complications to play focused for rank or to get heavy wins.

So, my clan it is fine, and I just have to move out because next clan direction I won't be able to reach requirements. Even the clan wants me to stay I won't be able to go for it wanting. 

Sadly, I have to go but with doors open and if the clan enter into a period of bad luck and need me, I will try to help them. Is home clan forever and I have to thank a lot to my teammates that carried me for long and their support and fun together. 

There are so many players in this forum and former teammates and can talk about how serious I am about clan ethic and hard work. None can say anything wrong. I compromise to what I can give or offer and keep my words on it without fail. I have never failed to my bodies in CANDELA INC., and I will miss our day-to-day game and chat.

I will be stepping out of the clan by this end of season 3v3. 

What am I looking right now?

Let's me be honest. I am not looking for clans because I has been part already of one and home base. The clan change direction and of course need to get focus on it. 

I only can offer what I can offer to be part of a clan. 

I will not jump right on the spot. I do not have rush, or I can get back to my basic and play solo as I was half of my play time in this game.  

This is what I offer and how do I play because complicated work schedule and family.

1- My basic is 5 wins a day. I have played my accounts every single day till today since 10/3/19. 

2- I can give R3 rank but I won't stay there by end of season. I will drop to lower rank.  I move to R3 for war position or depend on rank in need but then go low.

3- I collect tickets and fight TITAN always. 

4- I do WAR always. 

5- I do not insult and keep proper manners 

6- I have been requested many times to be clan leader for my integrity as player and clan support but no time for it so I am not a clan cancer.

7- I like to help as best I can with my limitations, and I like to have some chats with my peers when I can snick myself and have fun with them.

What won't I accept in a clan?

1- Trouble makers. Bad manners. Slackers. People that create internal conflicts and selfishness getting rewards without work for it and been a greedy person in the clan stuff. I will walk      away fast. 

2- Suspicious accounts. Illegal clan activities. I am not fun of that.

3- Rudeness to me or to others team members. I will walk away. 

4- Joining discord. I do not like socials things, and I like basic privacy REGARDLESS I AM IN THE FORUM GAME. I keep things in the forum like pm me or clan private chat. Maybe game chat for test etc.

What am I looking for in a clan?

1- A clan that fright the TITAN and kill the TITAN. If the clan do not fight TITAN, there is not much reason to be there. It does indicate is too lazy even with my limitations I do basic always. If I cannot have real time, then the others can do that basic. To me will be B.S. not doing in it. Leaving gold and coins over the table it is not fun to me. Clan do things it should do as clan basic.

2- A clan that can go for 1k plus every season. For 1k it does require 42 wins per member. A clan that does not achieve that it is too lazy for me. That is basic 6 wins per day and I do not have time to play and I get that. 

3- A clan that allow me to play at any rank. I do not smurf but I play testing developing parts always since I started to play this game at any rank every season and I won't stop that. Sorry, it is my play ways for my entertainment. I play for entertainment. I do help on war position by the time of war.

4- The clan do WAR. If no do war, so there is no point for me to be there. 

5- I clan that does not play for AP or medals. Sorry, it is not in my radar to get medals and I am not interested on it. That restrict my plays and get gold on basic wins if I can get them. I won't trap my person in the medal boring race. I can't get focus on it and takes a lot of focus on me been too busy at work. I leave home at 6 in the morning and back passing 9pm to take care of family and connect to work to keep working 24/7. 

6- Friendly clan mates. In CANDELA I do have my cool friends and always been good to me. So, an interactive clan and friendly friends is good to have. Is sad to see clan chats empty. 

@ayron You are forming a new clan CANDELA CORP. Thx for let me know.

For those interested to be part of a new clan my teammate ayron, he has been a loyal CANDELA clan member and one of the members who accepted me in the clan. He is not a hopper, do basics and get ton of wins when he has the time. Join him or talk to him to join your clan. He is also an R1 on seasons when he can play for it.  He uses more French language so use a French translator with French from France. He is a good person. I do recommend him. 

@Clan Red

Look after ayron. He is your CANDELA good peer. You might contact him. Write to him in French and let him know about your clan with details. You are in the top 21. He would like to play without pressure, and he has never been a troublemaker. He has been there with you before me in the clan till now. You know him well. 

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for reading 

Wally-OKI DOKI 

2 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

big. very big wall. 

nice speech tho. 

Thank you. It is best to be honest at front. When people hide things and come with surprises later on, it is not that funny and a waste of time of those who search for something in particular. I like to be clear plain and simple. 📢

19 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi pilots

How are you?

I am fine. Thank you.

Hmm, what I can say.

Some people might ask why I am searching for a clan.

First of all, nothing is wrong with my homie clan CANDELA INC. The clan is doing ok. 

image.thumb.png.e5d3e4ca9e9940b8594aad148a9ba72e.png

CANDELA INC is morphing a bit due to the game environment, and it is getting harder and harder to search for players that really wants to do the basics. 

The clan is moving a bit more to play for AP of course the other basics will be around. 

I am looking forward to adding players with great potential and who really wants to play and get a medal possibility. It will be nice to get players interested to be permanent

and able to reach R1 in all seasons or almost all seasons and fight for a goodie medal. 

Please contact @Diablooder former recent leader or any current clan member if you have the desire to join to the clan. I am looking forward. There is a current open spot and will be one more by the end of the season when I step down from my home clan and family. I hope you who is reading will like to join. Thanks for reading and having the interest to join CANDELA.

Yes, I know. That do not answer the question why I am stepping down when everyone here knows I am not a clan hooper for rewards etc.

It is not very complicated. As may know here already, my work schedule is 24/7 and little time to spend with family. 

Another factor is that I play only for fun regardless I try to develop a strong account. I never had or have interest to play for AP but even I wanted right now I CAN'T.

I play my 2 accounts on my work break and is limited. When I play, I get interruptions with calls and messages to fix issues and ton of meetings and I do work a lot with my boss. 

There are many other factors at work that affect my play time on my breaks that create complications to play focused for rank or to get heavy wins.

So, my clan it is fine, and I just have to move out because next clan direction I won't be able to reach requirements. Even the clan wants me to stay I won't be able to go for it wanting. 

Sadly, I have to go but with doors open and if the clan enter into a period of bad luck and need me, I will try to help them. Is home clan forever and I have to thank a lot to my teammates that carried me for long and their support and fun together. 

There are so many players in this forum and former teammates and can talk about how serious I am about clan ethic and hard work. None can say anything wrong. I compromise to what I can give or offer and keep my words on it without fail. I have never failed to my bodies in CANDELA INC., and I will miss our day-to-day game and chat.

I will be stepping out of the clan by this end of season 3v3. 

What am I looking right now?

Let's me be honest. I am not looking for clans because I has been part already of one and home base. The clan change direction and of course need to get focus on it. 

I only can offer what I can offer to be part of a clan. 

I will not jump right on the spot. I do not have rush, or I can get back to my basic and play solo as I was half of my play time in this game.  

This is what I offer and how do I play because complicated work schedule and family.

1- My basic is 5 wins a day. I have played my accounts every single day till today since 10/3/19. 

2- I can give R3 rank but I won't stay there by end of season. I will drop to lower rank.  I move to R3 for war position or depend on rank in need but then go low.

3- I collect tickets and fight TITAN always. 

4- I do WAR always. 

5- I do not insult and keep proper manners 

6- I have been requested many times to be clan leader for my integrity as player and clan support but no time for it so I am not a clan cancer.

7- I like to help as best I can with my limitations, and I like to have some chats with my peers when I can snick myself and have fun with them.

What won't I accept in a clan?

1- Trouble makers. Bad manners. Slackers. People that create internal conflicts and selfishness getting rewards without work for it and been a greedy person in the clan stuff. I will walk      away fast. 

2- Suspicious accounts. Illegal clan activities. I am not fun of that.

3- Rudeness to me or to others team members. I will walk away. 

4- Joining discord. I do not like socials things, and I like basic privacy REGARDLESS I AM IN THE FORUM GAME. I keep things in the forum like pm me or clan private chat. Maybe game chat for test etc.

What am I looking for in a clan?

1- A clan that fright the TITAN and kill the TITAN. If the clan do not fight TITAN, there is not much reason to be there. It does indicate is too lazy even with my limitations I do basic always. If I cannot have real time, then the others can do that basic. To me will be B.S. not doing in it. Leaving gold and coins over the table it is not fun to me. Clan do things it should do as clan basic.

2- A clan that can go for 1k plus every season. For 1k it does require 42 wins per member. A clan that does not achieve that it is too lazy for me. That is basic 6 wins per day and I do not have time to play and I get that. 

3- A clan that allow me to play at any rank. I do not smurf but I play testing developing parts always since I started to play this game at any rank every season and I won't stop that. Sorry, it is my play ways for my entertainment. I play for entertainment. I do help on war position by the time of war.

4- The clan do WAR. If no do war, so there is no point for me to be there. 

5- I clan that does not play for AP or medals. Sorry, it is not in my radar to get medals and I am not interested on it. That restrict my plays and get gold on basic wins if I can get them. I won't trap my person in the medal boring race. I can't get focus on it and takes a lot of focus on me been too busy at work. I leave home at 6 in the morning and back passing 9pm to take care of family and connect to work to keep working 24/7. 

6- Friendly clan mates. In CANDELA I do have my cool friends and always been good to me. So, an interactive clan and friendly friends is good to have. Is sad to see clan chats empty. 

@ayron You are forming a new clan CANDELA CORP. Thx for let me know.

For those interested to be part of a new clan my teammate ayron, he has been a loyal CANDELA clan member and one of the members who accepted me in the clan. He is not a hopper, do basics and get ton of wins when he has the time. Join him or talk to him to join your clan. He is also an R1 on seasons when he can play for it.  He uses more French language so use a French translator with French from France. He is a good person. I do recommend him. 

@Clan Red

Look after ayron. He is your CANDELA good peer. You might contact him. Write to him in French and let him know about your clan with details. You are in the top 21. He would like to play without pressure, and he has never been a troublemaker. He has been there with you before me in the clan till now. You know him well. 

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for reading 

Wally-OKI DOKI 

Hi OKi ,

Short and sweet ,

The Clan is ready for a nice visit….

19 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

5 minutes ago, Clan Red said:

Ready for a nice visit!!

Edited by Clan Red
Typo (see edit history)