CANDELA INC

OKI DOKI

Hi players, 👋

How are you?

I am doing fine but really busy at work.

Sadly, we have few members' sick and few testing things out of clan for few weeks.

Next season 1V1 in CANDELA INC as always, we do, we are going for the 5k wins. Having some fewer members available to get the wins and avoid stressing out some others, I am looking for few players interested to play with us this next season on 1V1 season and get those extra tokens on need. We are asking for 2 players that can get 208 wins next season.

No need to do war if you are lower rank because affect and if you can attack titan regardless minimum damage will be fine. 

What rank?

It is not that important for a week. If you can be with us for that week and help to get the 5000 as we always do, that will be fine. 

Please PM in the forum to @Diablooder our boss if you have interest into be with us for a week to get those juicy tokens if you are in desperado mode and eager for it or let your friends know about it if you do not mind. 

Thx 

Wally- OKI DOKI 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi players, 👋

How are you?

I am doing fine but really busy at work.

Sadly, we have few members' sick and few testing things out of clan for few weeks.

Next season 1V1 in CANDELA INC as always, we do, we are going for the 5k wins. Having some fewer members available to get the wins and avoid stressing out some others, I am looking for few players interested to play with us this next season on 1V1 season and get those extra tokens on need. We are asking for 2 players that can get 208 wins next season.

No need to do war if you are lower rank because affect and if you can attack titan regardless minimum damage will be fine. 

What rank?

It is not that important for a week. If you can be with us for that week and help to get the 5000 as we always do, that will be fine. 

Please PM in the forum to @Diablooder our boss if you have interest into be with us for a week to get those juicy tokens if you are in desperado mode and eager for it or let your friends know about it if you do not mind. 

Thx 

Wally- OKI DOKI 

i can get 300 wins per week, but i'm in another clan -.-

well, I know your feelings well. Actually, I played half of the account time as solo never joined a clan. At least some clans can fight for some epics or rare. I was getting none except when I moved to R5 on pvp and were few. I only have 2 premium weapons divined so far, a Mercy and selfish guardian. Sure, others are torsos but weapons no others in OKI and in O.D I have nonpremium weapons on divine status just torsos and modules. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, adc said:

i can get 300 wins per week, but i'm in another clan -.-

well, your clan it is your clan and if your clan need you do not let them down. I do not want to steal to other clans wins on need. That it is not fair but if a player can will be fine. I ask for players that can but if the clan give permit, it is fine for a week. Write to @Diablooder and he will talk to you.