3rd mech/second phys

TheHolyFish

hey y'all, i came into a mercy, a claw, and dual frantic brutes recently, and i was wondering if this is an understandable build, give or take a few things.(first pic is the mech itsself, second is workshop unlimited version that i want) FYI this is a temporary build untill i can make the third image come trueimage.thumb.png.e909230f427a55b5bafdfff5aaac2f80.pngimage.thumb.png.060d3f01fd94ae7b2b883ec3f7307661.pngimage.thumb.png.c4f4249f9814e1abeae277f0b6dc4c70.png 

finallyfree...

34 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

hey y'all, i came into a mercy, a claw, and dual frantic brutes recently, and i was wondering if this is an understandable build, give or take a few things.(first pic is the mech itsself, second is workshop unlimited version that i want) FYI this is a temporary build untill i can make the third image come trueimage.thumb.png.e909230f427a55b5bafdfff5aaac2f80.pngimage.thumb.png.060d3f01fd94ae7b2b883ec3f7307661.pngimage.thumb.png.c4f4249f9814e1abeae277f0b6dc4c70.png

It's just the frenetic is one the most hated weapon in the game also i think a night eagle could be good 

On 1/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, TheHolyFish said:

who tf use dual frantic with the fcking mercy bruv

remove 2 frantic and put night eagle

savior res instead of mighty prot

without drone, it's trash though, so use a tonto or selfish

use windigo and remove iron plat to put another energy engine, remove heat engine to put another energy engine ( 2 cooling mass is enough 4 windigo ).

if you have them.

@TheHolyFish can you change your shit 2nd phys mech pls, it looks awful af

Edited by adc (see edit history)

9 hours ago, TheHolyFish said:

cinco de mayo portal

Do those perks always drop while those events are on cus I haven't gotten one yet, also whens the next one, or are there some besides holidays, idk I had stopped playing for some months. Now in back and still don't understand how to get them

26 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Do those perks always drop while those events are on cus I haven't gotten one yet, also whens the next one, or are there some besides holidays, idk I had stopped playing for some months. Now in back and still don't understand how to get them

lmao, no there are special perks for each portal/event. cinco de mayo portal has those hats, easter is just egg boxes, christmas is hat and free prem box, saint pattys day is leprechaun hat.

finallyfree...