Buff Naga

SawzAll

Should we buff Naga?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buff Naga to (divine) 1300 hit points?

• Yes
    • Maybe, but less than 1300 hit points.
    • No
    • I don't know / Other (please reply)

Another idea thread.  Yeah, I'm an idea person, a natural brain-stormer, but I need help from those who have played this game longer to know if something is a good idea.

So please give me your collective wisdom here.  My thought process is buffing energy so that it's at least competitive again.

I think that if Naga is to be a viable torso, i.e. to compete with the hit point craze caused by the monkey torsos, it should get buffed to 1300 hit points.  (I actually did calculations: I didn't copy my other suggestion about LPV).

What do you think?  Would buffing it to 1300 hp make it more viable?

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

4 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

Yes it would be more opi and useful 

that's the point

Sawz, did you read Gorgon's suggestions, if you agree with those, you don't need to make all these topics, also like gorgon said, if you buff one of these torsos, you need to buff all the old torsos (avenger, zarkares, naga, windigo, brutality, etc)

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

11 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

that's the point

Sawz, did you read Gorgon's suggestions, if you agree with those, you don't need to make all these topics, also like gorgon said, if you buff one of these torsos, you need to buff all the old torsos (avenger, zarkares, naga, windigo, brutality, etc)

I am proposing an alternative, and I think his proposal of 220 hp across the board to all those torsos isn't good.  It fails to take into account that some of those older torsos are already pretty sucky, and would need more HP to make them worth using, versus others are already pretty good and would only need a gentle nudge.

My figures are based on running statistical numbers to guess at what point they would be worth using versus a monkey torso.  I can provide the equation if desired.

EDIT: Also, if you want I can provide numbers for all the torsos in one new thread....

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html